快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Does anyone know ...

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

.. if you can use atomix on more than one machine? Problem is, i want to use atomix on both my home computer and laptop (not at the same time tho). Dont want to break any rules here and stop recieving updates so any light shed on this matter would be grateful

发表时间 Tue 23 Apr 02 @ 12:11 pm
just download the free version on the p2p networks...like the rest of us!

发表时间 Tue 23 Apr 02 @ 6:22 pm
bastards!!!

发表时间 Tue 23 Apr 02 @ 7:37 pm
hey.. its cheaper. i'll buy the real thing when the remote is ready

:+: dj vishnu :+:

发表时间 Tue 23 Apr 02 @ 8:05 pm
if u have the full version (which you purchased) then you can drag and drop it to your lab top (when its connected to your PC ).....

发表时间 Wed 24 Apr 02 @ 6:26 am
Yeah you'll buy the real thing then, if you're too damn cheap to pay 60 bucks,.... what makes 500 any better. Damn freeloaders man.... go hack a bank or something productive.

发表时间 Wed 24 Apr 02 @ 6:39 am
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Well, I have a desktop that I use for testing and practicing. I have a laptop that I use for work. I only own one isntance of Atomix. I don't feel guilty about it. However I'm training my brother to be my back-up. Once he gets comfortable with the idea, I'll but Atomix again for his laptop (beofre his first gig). I'll see it as $60.00 well spent.

Rick

发表时间 Wed 24 Apr 02 @ 11:53 am
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
The dude just wants to know how the licensing works.

Basically, I think of it that as long as you're the only one using it, you have a license...

发表时间 Wed 24 Apr 02 @ 9:44 pm
I was referring to the dude saying it was to exxpensive to purchase the program, that he'd rather get a hacked version. As for using it on multiple computers, I don't see how that would violate the terms of purchase... still one user. But, I'm no expert!

发表时间 Thu 25 Apr 02 @ 7:35 am
Get version 2.1 on the p2p networks!!

发表时间 Thu 25 Apr 02 @ 9:37 am
on wich p2p network can i find 2.1?

发表时间 Fri 26 Apr 02 @ 12:02 am
I downloaded version 2.1 on kazzaa the other night.The guy never had the code,and I never knew where to get it either,so I ended up buying it and downloading it for real.For anyone who is "dithering" in the paying £41,($60)my advice is go for it.Yes, there is still a few bugs,but the free downloads for newer versions is a good incentive.I have had a few problems so far,but I will sort them.As for quality and ease of use,it is very good.I have tried some others but I like the set up.
Enjoy, GaelicGuru.

发表时间 Mon 29 Apr 02 @ 9:18 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)