快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: 2.1 - not bad, its improved, not the best but hats off to you guys anyways

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Well its basically the same program still. Thats both great and kinda a letdown. For the money atomix is by far the best thing going, and really gives users alot of capabilities.

Kinda disapointing however how alot of the issues such as the looping not being "seamless", and the track sync still drifting after a few bars.

Sratch effect is very nice, brake effect is as well. You guys did good on those.

I kinda expected something a bit more than just a few tweaks to the old version though. At least from reading some forum post about how great 2.1 is. Its not bad, and yeah i guess you could say its great, but just not the step up i hoped for.

Not to name names but i know for me there is still a program out there that syncs flawlessly the entire track by varying the bpm and phase of each track continously, even in loop mode, so for me its the best way to go. But it cost about 5 times that of atomix, so we cant compare the two.

Anyways, good job team. Keep working at it though

发表时间 Fri 22 Mar 02 @ 12:28 pm
ciskoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
My friend, first of all login....!!!!!
Who are you????

An user??? A past beta-user??? or simply a guy is surfing on the net????

This is not a simply Dj software!!!!
This is a product that grow up with his user!!!
During the beta-testing there was an high iteration between the staff and regular users.
By the post you can see and understand that the 2.1 match the aspectative of users.
No problem!!!!

Remember that you are free to choose the best software for you!!!
We are in a free market!!!.
What do you want????
Perhaps money to buy the software???? :)

Bye bye

发表时间 Fri 22 Mar 02 @ 1:47 pm
This is to Stephane, Yan, Mama or anyone else who can do something:

I have been to the demo page (I know it's still v2.0 available, when will v2.1 be there?) and I couldn't help but notice that CNET is still saying that the demo version is 1.12. Why on Earth has this been allowed to go on for so long???

If it was me I would get onto them immediately and kick some arse. Either that or find someone else to host the demo. Christ, what an incompetent company CNET is and how bad it makes Atomix look for not having rectified the situation.

发表时间 Fri 22 Mar 02 @ 2:11 pm
The file is named 1.12, but in fact it's the 2.0 demo version.

发表时间 Fri 22 Mar 02 @ 3:09 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
To the person who says 2.1 is about the same... Best thing I can tell you is that you definately need to download some of the newer skins, like the JN Silver, or the Darkfun, or the BPM, or one of the top 7 or 8 skins on the skin page. You can not enjoy as many of the new functionalities using the default skin. The differences between this new release and 2.0 is like night and day.

发表时间 Fri 22 Mar 02 @ 4:33 pm
That is definately misleading listing AtomixMP3 2.0 as 1.12 on the download.com page !!! Something really has to be done about that (I am sure the team has tried to fix that ... ) !!!!

发表时间 Fri 22 Mar 02 @ 5:05 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
Hahaha, the team should buy Jim Nordic's skins off of him, they're certainly better than the stock ones. A whole lot of people would be impressed by JN-Silver as the default skin....

发表时间 Fri 22 Mar 02 @ 9:25 pm
dj2nvHome userMember since 2004
Version 2.1 is amazing, put simply...
Now you dont need anything more then a 3d sound card a mixer and 2 cdroms to mix MP3'S and CD's....... thats the first thought...... Second of all the JN-Silver skin is great looks very professional.. works well too... the scratching is the best software scratch ive ever seen,,, and with the controller... nothing matches atomix for value, ease of use and quality........... ATOMIX is amazin

.::DJ Ben Jammin::.

发表时间 Sat 23 Mar 02 @ 2:20 am
yeah i got to say that with that silver skin atomix really did add some new features. Im an external mixer user so i dont really take advantage of the mix by bandwidth faders, since i use a redsound mixer that has the same tri crossfader. But for those who dont want to spend the money, yeah its really cool to have that feature. The bass kill should be more like 150hz though, so you can just get that pumping subbass out of a track.

Still wish the looping was a bit smoother and that it would keep tracks in sync better, but lots of cool new features and its only $60 !! this should be a $300 program easy, great value

发表时间 Sun 24 Mar 02 @ 8:39 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)