快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Atomix vs. PCDJ Red

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

How would you compare Atomix with PCDJ.

发表时间 Sun 20 Jan 02 @ 1:23 pm
PCDJ Red is slow, clumsy and hard to use. Not my cup of tea.

发表时间 Sun 20 Jan 02 @ 2:19 pm
Also, pcdj red crashes and freezes a lot. I hve had a lot of trouble with pcdj freezing and crashing, but atomix has NEVER frozen of crashed while I've been using it.

发表时间 Sun 20 Jan 02 @ 3:03 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I used PCDJ before I went with Atomix. A lot more pausing and skipping. Plus since I'm still encoding my archives, with so many songs it would take an endless amount of time to update and save the "record cases" every time I added 50 songs or so. This became increasingly irritating. I will say that the option for setting the fade times in the auto pilot, auto shuffle, and auto play modes is VERY VERY nice. (hint) But that didn't make up for all the problems with it. I started encoding my archives back in March, I took great care to name every track exactly the same... artist - title. PCDJ didn't ever recognise this. It only wanted to use id tags. I could never use this program to properly access my files. All in all except for the autoplay functionalities, I really hated it.

Hope this info helps. Atomix is the way to go.

Rick

发表时间 Sun 20 Jan 02 @ 4:00 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
I also tried PCDJ Red, but Atomix is far better. The waveform display, faster bpm counting, (better forum ;-)),...

Greetz, ikke

发表时间 Sun 20 Jan 02 @ 6:00 pm
OzgurHome userMember since 2002
PCDJ RED... guys let me tell it like that i used it too...And that software is suck...Atomix is the most relaible software since v1.x anyway...

发表时间 Sun 20 Jan 02 @ 10:41 pm
i do like the turntable break function of pcdj red, maybe an idea for a new atomix version???

发表时间 Mon 21 Jan 02 @ 12:04 am
well as far as I know, PCDJ is coming out with RED version 5.2 in the next 2 or 3 months, with full plug-in availability (master tempo, effect, etc)

This could definitely make things interesting

发表时间 Tue 30 Apr 02 @ 9:44 am
Wow, wonder why you guys have issue, i run red on a 500 mhz celeron like a champ for years....and I am stickly a club jock (factor-e).

Anyway, they are launching PCDJ RED FX by mid november....
some of the new features I have heard about:

-Master Tempo (20% control!)
-Master Key (dual sliders)
-20 loop points
-real time wave display (I belive simular to atomix)
-Loop in loop out and one button loops up to 32 beats
-New recordcase with resizable fields (like a real database)
-Compressor limitor
-4 built in FX with presets
-Break effect with pitch controll up to 100%
-new automation with mix in cues and out cues
-And everything that PCDJ RED already has.....

Whatch out guys...the big boys are comin out to play....

发表时间 Tue 08 Oct 02 @ 9:38 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)