快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Hip Hop atomix DJs??????

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello Atomix Users,
From what I continually see...is that just about everyone uses their atomix software to mix and DJ techno,trance, house, jungle etc.
I primarily use my atomix to DJ rap, hiphop, R&B, reggae, go-go, and club. Am i one of the rare people that is doing this? Any other Atomix users that do the Hip Hop, Reggae, R&B thing...holla at me..cuz I want to share ideas/experience.
When mixing this kind of music...the "magic wand" button is basically useless...and everything has to be done by ear. I'll be looking forward to a reply.
DJ 56K

发表时间 Sat 08 Sep 01 @ 7:23 am
Very Rare, it seems!

发表时间 Mon 10 Sep 01 @ 1:43 pm
You can determine the BMP of your hip-hop songs by matching them with the one of a 4/4 song that Atomix computes well. After that, you enter the value directly in the database by double-clicking on the BPM area in the explorator window of Atomix. The next time, you'll be able to match the BPM automatically using the magic button. Don't forget to save your database regularly because Atomix can change the values you entered.

发表时间 Mon 10 Sep 01 @ 2:12 pm
very interesting response...i will check that out

el baz

发表时间 Tue 16 Oct 01 @ 11:13 pm
MikeyHome userMember since 2001
I use Pitchfork, a simple Winamp DJ plugin with a BPM calculate button. u have to run pitchfork with winamp, coz it hides in the background when u try to use it in atomix. but yeah, just calculate the bpm and copy it into atomix. only thing is it doesn't go to decimal points, so it is a little inaccurate.

发表时间 Mon 05 Nov 01 @ 2:29 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)