快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: y can't reg'd users get a beta ? - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

One of the goals of this new version is to give Atomixmp3 a new solid basis, so that future improvements will be easier.

Mainly, what they have been doing is :
- rewrite the program so that new extensions will be easy
- improve sound quality on existing functions
- change the skin routines
- add new features

I understand that this takes quite a long time.

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 01 @ 3:23 pm
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
It's exact !

- Dams -

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 01 @ 5:58 pm
The Goner's 2 cents:

For all you guys complaining about lack of an equalizer:

I just went and bought the American DJ Q-2221/s 2 Channel mixer (A.K.A. The Q-Deck). It was relatively inexpensive ($129) and provides a 3 band EQ for both channels independantly. I think such a mixer is the perfect addition to Atomix, and I seriously reccommend such a mixer to any one who wants to get serious about using Atomix to do gigs. It allows you to use two hands to control your sound as opposed to a mouse. My next planned purchase is a laptop for portability issues. As far as I'm concerned, v1.12, a laptop, and a mixer is all you need to make mixes that can compete with some of today's top DJ's. Hope this might calm some of the more vocal opposers!

Peace always:
DJ Goner.

发表时间 Sat 11 Aug 01 @ 6:26 am
Rodie83Home userMember since 2001
Hee there. i really do NOT understand why the atomix team does not release this so called beta (does it exist anyway?). Everybody knows it is a beta, and so also knows beta's can be buggy (or are buggy). but if your program wins some popularity with bringing out this beta, why do not do it? Just give all that people complaining about the beta what they want.....THE GODDAMN BETA! You'll be happy Atomix is more populair, the customers are happy coz they have something new....or easily said: EVERYBODY IS HAPPY! Just think about this... I like atomix but with your policy my rating for Atomix dropped from a nine to a seven. That's all, keep mixing!!!!

DJ Roger

发表时间 Sat 11 Aug 01 @ 2:42 pm
And can't you give us jsut the date of the release of the new version, in order to know how long we must wait ?

发表时间 Sun 12 Aug 01 @ 6:17 pm
The principle of a beta test is to discover bugs. Then you have to correct them. I don't think it's possible to give a release date unless there is no bug left. Who knows how long it takes to correct a particular bug ?

发表时间 Mon 13 Aug 01 @ 12:19 am
Damocles, are you part of the Beta team?.

发表时间 Tue 14 Aug 01 @ 12:36 am
I'm not allowed to answer that question, so you can guess :o)

发表时间 Tue 14 Aug 01 @ 9:59 am
I can see you and Saint are very loyal users. Its ok I know the answer any way.

发表时间 Wed 15 Aug 01 @ 5:21 am
It's not about loyalty, it's about maturity. What is the point of this discussion ? You guys sound like four year old kids who cannot stand waiting for their Christmas gifts.
I and any other user who writes in these forums just want to answer people's questions, in order to help them. Stop being paranoid.

发表时间 Wed 15 Aug 01 @ 6:20 am
Would you like some help removing that brown stain off your nose?

发表时间 Thu 16 Aug 01 @ 9:37 pm
Most of the reason I stand up in conversation'sl like this is as Damocles said... it's a matter of maturity, and standards... If I believe something I'm going to say it, no matter who disagrees with me. The other reason is that I want the new version as bad as everyone else, so if the team doesn't have to take their time to respond to the same old "I want this, and that" messages, then they can actually do their job, and we might actually see the new version sometime soon.

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 01 @ 5:14 am
I reiterate (repeat to you), would you like some help removing that brown stain off your nose?

发表时间 Fri 17 Aug 01 @ 6:00 pm
Yes please.

发表时间 Mon 20 Aug 01 @ 7:41 am
Good. First of all you must:

1. Stop kissing so much arse. Especially Atomix's arse.
2. Scrub your nose three times a day with a mixture of bleach and acid.
3. If the above fails, you must cut your nose off. Or, better still, I'll cut it off for you, I've got an old rusty Stanley knife around here somewhere...

发表时间 Mon 20 Aug 01 @ 4:01 pm
Hey thanks for the tips.

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 01 @ 1:33 am
You are more than welcome old boy.

发表时间 Tue 21 Aug 01 @ 2:18 pm
What I think is funny, from my point of view, is St. sucko or whatever his name is has acutally presented his ideas in a clear concise manner followed by reason and intellect. Where the alleged Zorro, or whoever this anonymous faggot is just keeps falling back on on personal insults. What a stupid FUCK!!! So St. Blowme, you may be gay and suffering from herpes, but atleast you know how to converse intelligently.

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 01 @ 5:33 pm
"What I think is funny, from my point of view, is St. sucko or whatever his name is, ***has actually presented his ideas in a clear concise manner followed by reason and intellect.***----(PITY YOU DON'T REALISE MOST OF THE ANONYMOUS MESSAGES BEFORE WERE FROM ME, AND THEY WERE CLEAR, CONCISE, REASONABLE AND INTELLIGENT) Where(as) the alleged (don't you mean apparent/pseudo/wannabe??) Zorro, ***or whoever this anonymous faggot is, just keeps falling back on personal insults. What a stupid FUCK!!! So St. Blowme, you may be gay and suffering from herpes,*** ----(GLAD YOU DON'T FALL BACK ON INSULTS) ***but at least you know how to converse intelligently***----(PITY YOU DON'T)."

The above has been edited to improve punctuation and spelling.

If anyone is falling back on insults, its you. Try removing your head from your arse.

*beep*I'm sorry, your message has be disregarded as you are a retard. Please try again.*beep*

发表时间 Wed 22 Aug 01 @ 6:10 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)