快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: LISTA DE SKIN
Actualmente los Skin se ven en Caratula-Interfaz Principal y te enseña en imagenes un maximo de 12 imagenes de diferentes skins (que no me parece mal pero falta algo), anteriormente en otras versiones salian en un Listado con lo cual tu veias todos los skins que te habias descargado y elegias el que mas te gustase, actualmente no, pues no sale en formato LISTADO, y solo puedes elegir uno de esos 12 que te enseña en pantallita, y si te vas a la pantallita de OBTENER MAS, te salen todos los que puedes descargarte como siempre SI, pero a la hora de elegir cual poner te vuelve a la pantalla de los 12 que te enseña, con lo cual si tu quieres poner uno que tienes descargado y no aparece en pantalla no lo puedes poner porque no te permite enseñarte mas, o todos los que tienes descargados, al mismo tiempo que no puedes verlos en formato LISTADO pues no aparecen ya en ese formato resultado? no puedes elegir un sking que no este en esos 12 que te enseña. SOLUCION por favor un saludo Joana d.j.

发表时间 Fri 23 Aug 24 @ 10:49 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Just scroll down to see the other skins

发表时间 Fri 23 Aug 24 @ 10:58 am
It doesn't give you the option to scroll down, so you can't see more masks.

发表时间 Fri 23 Aug 24 @ 12:24 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Not sure what you mean. Both the scroll bar on the right, and scrolling using scroll wheel / touch pad work fine here

发表时间 Fri 23 Aug 24 @ 12:26 pm
The bar on the right works perfectly but only until it shows you the 12 covers, and another box in which it tells you if you want to search for more which takes you to the selection of all the available covers, but even if you download more covers it only shows you those 12 covers so the bar lowers, yes, but as I say only until it shows you 12 covers plus the option to Get more.

发表时间 Fri 23 Aug 24 @ 12:34 pm
ok ok the issue is resolved now I understand how the cover view works, it works as follows, it only shows you the ones you have downloaded (in my case 12) so you click on the Get more box, and above you select only the downloaded ones, then it shows you the list of all the ones it has starting with the ones you have downloaded first, and I did a test I downloaded another new cover at random (with which I would already have 13 covers) later I went back to the Covers section, and I see the images of the 12 that I had plus the new one that I just downloaded correct that's how it works, thanks greetings Joana d.j. issue resolved

发表时间 Fri 23 Aug 24 @ 12:43 pm