快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Freezing videos
Hi Team

Since the last update while mixing videos, the software freezes a lot after maybe a couple songs or when trying to prepare the next track. I tried re-installing the older version i had without problem but the problem is the same. I can mix two more tracks before the computer crashes.
Would appreciate getting some help as always.

In Unity

发表时间 Sat 08 Jun 24 @ 7:04 am
I've been dealing with the same problem, in front of thousands of people too many times to count, right now testing the last built and it's been running fine for 30 minutes and counting. I'm in a Macbook M2 Max, 32 gigs of ram and 38 core GPU, that should be enough to run smoothly. Let's hope they get it to work with this built 8184

发表时间 Sat 08 Jun 24 @ 3:30 pm
Did you try turning the Macbook wifi off? Cured the problem when I had one. It's a MacOS issue and not VDJ.

发表时间 Sat 08 Jun 24 @ 5:31 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Did you try turning the Macbook wifi off? Cured the problem when I had one. It's a MacOS issue and not VDJ.

i have a PC and will try your suggestion. Honestly, it's frustrating because my computer is new and met all the criteria to run smoothly and didn't have any crash issue for a long time. I have had this software since when they first start with version 6 or 7 (best)

发表时间 Sat 08 Jun 24 @ 7:51 pm
try this, go to settings and under video check no in DXVA

发表时间 Sat 08 Jun 24 @ 11:27 pm