快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: New here. External sound card help

I use an old version of vdj on my old Samsung laptop, it worked fine for years just using the onboard realtek audio but recently when trying to stream the processor struggled with obs.
So I managed to get hold of a much newer gaming laptop that can handle the streaming but it's a Chinese brand and the internal sound card seams to be struggling. Feel like latency or some sort of lag when mixing hard to explain. I can't install realtek drivers as they don't match with the card.

So my question is what external usb sound card should i buy thats cheap but will work fine for vdj for home use. ( I plug a set of small speakers in) I don't even use headphones. The lag / latency issue has gotta go.

I can't change the vdj version I use because I hate change :(

Please help :(
Thanks
Lisa

发表时间 Fri 24 May 24 @ 10:34 pm

发表时间 Fri 24 May 24 @ 10:53 pm
Thanks I will check them out. From first few they look like huge units. I presume a small plug in USB isn't going to do the job?

发表时间 Fri 24 May 24 @ 11:06 pm
check the Numark ones probably smallest and cheapest

发表时间 Sat 25 May 24 @ 12:30 am
The Numark ones are not made any more.

@lisa you can stream directly from VirtualDJ, there's no need for OBS, if that's causing the issue.

Maybe try a Behringer UCA222

发表时间 Sun 26 May 24 @ 5:28 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I use the Behringer at my son’s hockey games so I have a master for the arena and headphones on the onboard audio - different use case, yes, but the hardware has been great and it’s a good, small size for when I don’t want to lug around my controller.

发表时间 Sun 26 May 24 @ 10:46 pm