快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Clouddrive (Google Drive) and Cuepoints - how to sync/store them?
SepatroPRO InfinityMember since 2019
Hello,

I mainly use Deezer playlists and then add my cuepoints in VDJ. This works perfect. Because I want to use my cuepoints for these songs on another laptop, I created for each of those Deezer playsts manually a CloudList copy. However, it seems that cuepoints are not synced? Is there a way to add the cuepoints to cloudlists?

发表时间 Sat 27 Apr 24 @ 8:56 am
Since the CloudDrive feature was first released, I've been posting about this:

As the service is all about keeping things in sync, why is it not possible to sync just the lists (not the files)?

Many of us already have our collection backed up to the cloud. We don't need our files uploaded. We need an option to choose whether everything gets synced, or just the lists.

Also, although many people also use lists from streaming services, it's not possible to sync those.

The response has been "we cannot sync online files" - but people want to sync the lists, not the files!

Various experiments I did usually resulted in a completely blank list at the destination computer.

Eventually I resorted to manually putting my database.xml file in the cloud and transferring that to the destination computer.

发表时间 Sat 27 Apr 24 @ 9:32 am