快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: dump quantized ?
This command is not working.
dump quantized
or what I need , dump quantized while_pressed
What is this command from early Changelog ?

发表时间 Mon 26 Feb 24 @ 8:19 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Looks like there's indeed still a bug there.

Note that "dump" by itself will now also be quantized if you enable quantize_all, so that's a workaround for now if you want to try it.

发表时间 Mon 26 Feb 24 @ 8:34 am
OK, it's strange.
Apparently it looks like the following is happening, I just have the command dump while_pressed, and when I release the button it is also in sync. but I don't have Quantize_all on.
I only activated individual Quantize and Smart Settings because I don't want to have all Quantize settings activated.
Just as it is described, forcing the command dump Quantized, as it is described, has no function, nothing happens and no dump...

发表时间 Mon 26 Feb 24 @ 8:47 am
For the release it doesn't matter, since it's similar to slip mode, so indeed it's always quantized.

The new thing here is what happens when you start the dump. When that is quantized, the reverse will stay in sync with the beat too. (You can check the difference when playing a simultaneous with a track on the other deck, the reversed beats will be in sync too)

发表时间 Mon 26 Feb 24 @ 9:46 am
Yes i have Slipmode on ....
And then Dump while_pressed ....
thats keep sync
but no quantize_all , only smartloop , SmartCue , QuantizeLoop , QuantizeSetCue and CueLoopAutoSync is aktivated ....
I have try these new Command dump Quantized , this makes nothing ..

发表时间 Mon 26 Feb 24 @ 10:53 am
Yes, as I said in my first reply, there was indeed a bug, so "dump quantized" doesn't work, but you can get the same effect if you want by enabling quantize_all.

发表时间 Mon 26 Feb 24 @ 11:56 am
This what I say , I dont want Quantize_all , because I dont want all Quantize have on .
Example the Smart Play , I have only a Pair of Autosyncs .

I also discovered another mistake ..
The following.
It has to do with the loop, Speciell Reloop and Reloop Exit.
So if 2 tracks run syncrron and I set a loop with loopIn , ok this works wonderful.
Now I take the loop out with reloop exit ....
Shortly later I press reloop exit again, then he jumps back into the loop at the same place. OK ..
But he jumps out of syncronization, that shouldn't be.
Smartloop and quantizeloop are on for all decks.
Another thing, he doesn't do this with Cueloop, the tracks remain syncronic.
(If it is wanted, I can also open an extra toppic for it or make screenshot)

发表时间 Mon 26 Feb 24 @ 1:35 pm
I was just saying that if you want to try it then you can use quantize_all as a workaround for now.
If you don't want to try it that's fine too, it will just work as before.

Edit: reloop and reloop_exit indeed always jump to the start of the loop, and are not quantized

发表时间 Mon 26 Feb 24 @ 3:05 pm
That is quite awaited to me.
What can you say about the reloop exit , I think it shouldn't be that it jumps out of the sync .....

发表时间 Mon 26 Feb 24 @ 3:08 pm