快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Controller isn’t working on VirtualDJ2023
My Numark NS6ii isn’t working with VirtualDJ2023 as it comes up with a message saying it can’t initialize ASIO drivers but works ok on VirtualDJ2018. The controller can control all aspects in 2023 but sound won’t come through the controller. My conclusion would be that there is a bug in the 2023 version. Any help would be appreciated.

发表时间 Thu 04 Jan 24 @ 10:44 pm
Is the 2018 version you're running 32 bit or 64 ?
Do you have the latest ASIO driver from Numark (1.0.4) ?

"Failed to initialize ASIO" could be due to several reasons, e.g:
The soundcard is used by another application
The driver does not support 64bit calls
The driver does not report enogh / appropriate channels
e.t.c.

So, please provide some more info..

发表时间 Fri 05 Jan 24 @ 11:44 am
Thanks for your help! It was driving me crazy deleting and re-downloading the drivers but I think the issue is now sorted. I’m pretty computer illiterate when it comes to 32 and 64 bit, and couldn’t figure out a way to see what version I had with the previous version but I found a link to be able to download the 32 bit version and it works. I guess on the main download for windows it is the 64 bit version?

Thanks for your help, it’s very much appreciated.

发表时间 Fri 05 Jan 24 @ 1:58 pm
The site is supposed to "intelligently" offer the correct VDJ version based on the computer/browser you're using.

That technique should be OK if you're downloading on the same spec computer as the one where you're installing, but if your download and gig computers are different then it can cause issues.

发表时间 Fri 05 Jan 24 @ 3:23 pm
Thanks for that insight, I’ll look more into that. Interesting fact! Thanks again.

发表时间 Fri 05 Jan 24 @ 8:23 pm