快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Hotcue saving/erasing Issues
Well, I've realised that I'm having a little problem saving hotcues on my pads, both on my LC6000 and on my Z2 mixer. They behave completely anarchically

Here's the situation:

I have two LC6000s and each of them controls a deck.
Each LC6000 has 8 performance pads and can therefore save up to 8 hotcues per track in hotcue mode.

Let's say I have a track on deck 1 without any hotcues and I decide to place a hotcue on the 8th pad, for example, for the outro. Well, as the previous hotcues are empty, it will save it on hotcue number 1. If I do it again, it will save it on pad 2, then pad 3 etc... Until all 7 previous pads are affected.

In fact vdj refuses to save a hotcue on the pad of my choice if the previous ones are free and will save them on the pads from the first to the last. Same behaviour on my Z2.

In the same way, when I have several hotcues on a track, for example 8, and I decide for some reason to delete one of them, for example the 4th, VDJ will delete the 4th hotcue but the following ones will automatically be moved to the previous pads.

the hotcue 5 that was on pad 5 will take the place of the free 4 on pad 4
the hotcue 6 that was on pad 6 will take the place of the 5 on pad 5 and so on.....

Whereas if I delete hot cue 4 I wait for that pad to remain empty and for the other hotcues to remain in their places on the pads I've chosen in the defined order.

It seems that for both saving and deleting hotcues, there's something about VDJ that doesn't allow an empty pad between the others to remain empty!

Any ideas ?

发表时间 Fri 29 Dec 23 @ 12:22 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
look in options, type
cue

see what there is to see.

发表时间 Fri 29 Dec 23 @ 12:35 am
Thanks for the answer. I had set autosortcues to "no" and it works as expected now

发表时间 Fri 29 Dec 23 @ 1:50 am