快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Reverse the direction of an FX knob?
Hi guys,

I'm currently setting up an Akai LPD8 to use with Virtual DJ, and I've mapped the knobs to the FX using the following:

deck left effect_slider 1 1

For the LP Filter effect, I'm wanting to reverse the direction of the knob, so the filter is at 0% (no filter applied) when the knob is all the way to the right and 100% (full low pass is applied) when to the left. Is there a simple way I can reverse this?

发表时间 Thu 23 Nov 23 @ 9:15 pm
param_invert & deck left effect_slider 1 1

发表时间 Thu 23 Nov 23 @ 9:15 pm
Amazing, thank you. Another question...could I set a maximum for a knob? i.e., I want the knob to only go from 0.0 to 0.5 instead of 0 to 1.

发表时间 Thu 23 Nov 23 @ 9:30 pm
You can either cap it out, or multiply it:
param_bigger 0.5 ? nothing : effect_slider 1 OR param_multiply 0.5 & effect_slider 1
The first script will use the first half of the knob range, and won't anything at the other half.
The second script will use the entire range of the knob to apply half the value on the effect slider. Effectively this will make the knob less sensitive (half to be exact)

发表时间 Thu 23 Nov 23 @ 10:54 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
You can either cap it out, or multiply it:
param_bigger 0.5 ? nothing : effect_slider 1 OR param_multiply 0.5 & effect_slider 1
The first script will use the first half of the knob range, and won't anything at the other half.
The second script will use the entire range of the knob to apply half the value on the effect slider. Effectively this will make the knob less sensitive (half to be exact)

That's great, thanks. I found a workaround for this using the LPD editor from Akai, which let me set the range of any knob to max out at 63 (thus halving from the full 128 range).

发表时间 Fri 24 Nov 23 @ 1:51 pm