快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: PRIME 4+ with VIRTUAL DJ 2023
DJ KyriPRO InfinityMember since 2006
""POSTED THIS IN A DIFFERENT THREAD. (DJDAD Thank You For Your Help Over There!)

Played my first gig with the Prime 4+ and Virtual Dj 2023. Ive noticed that the sound sounded very HIgh end-y and the low end, the Bass was very week..... Im not sure if that's a Denon issue or an Issue for here... I'll start a new thread here and send a ticket into Denon also!

发表时间 Mon 06 Nov 23 @ 2:43 am
Try the RCA output.

There were reports previously (on the previous Prime 4 which is identical) that in some cases users felt the XLR output sounded horrible and "tinny" compared to the RCA. There was quite a long thread on it but I don't think it ever got resolved.

https://community.enginedj.com/t/prime-4-harsh-muddy-sound-quality-when-loud/36730

Funnily enough I visited a friend in a local club on Saturday who was using their Prime 4 with VDJ and the sound was so sharp it was literally cutting my ears off.

发表时间 Mon 06 Nov 23 @ 8:30 am
DJ KyriPRO InfinityMember since 2006
yeah the club/venue doesnt havent RCA inputs... i have to call Denon Today about this also

发表时间 Mon 06 Nov 23 @ 6:37 pm
Doubt you'll get much out of them. This has been a known issue for some time now and it appears they have done nothing about it.

发表时间 Mon 06 Nov 23 @ 6:39 pm