快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Virtual Dj sampler issue.
I only use the macbook air 2 and Virtual DJ 8 for home use it works perfectly. Only one issue is when I'm gigging I use the denon mc4000 controller with virtual dj with my macbook . I just put all my jingles in sampler next to automix on virtual dj as I don't use sample pads on the controller too technical for me lol , but when i press play on virtual dj the jingles won't work but the music is fine. Seems strange as indoors it works fine when I'm not using the controller., any help would be appreciated for this old timer.

发表时间 Sun 05 Nov 23 @ 7:53 am
Is the sampler volume knob on the MC4000 turned up?

发表时间 Sun 05 Nov 23 @ 9:36 am
Oh shucks and Wazoo I said I'm not technically minded but I think you may have just knocked the nail on the head lol....cheers big time.

发表时间 Sun 05 Nov 23 @ 10:12 am
Its not just you, i have the Rane One and my sampler pads are not playing through my mains.

发表时间 Sun 05 Nov 23 @ 1:19 pm
DirtyHand5 wrote :
Its not just you, i have the Rane One and my sampler pads are not playing through my mains.

Update, after the update this morning, sampler pads not working. Found sampler FX turned on w echo and when turned off all is good. However, the echo is not echoing on the sampler nor the main fx on either deck.

发表时间 Sun 05 Nov 23 @ 1:27 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
check the fx gui

发表时间 Sun 05 Nov 23 @ 1:58 pm