快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: TRAKTOR KONTROL S4 MK3 PROBLEM ON MAC M2 (UNSTABLE)
Hello! I recently bought the Traktor Kontrol S4 MK3 and Virtual Dj 2023 runs very unstable for me, it makes micro cuts on the tracks, like mini breaks... So it's impossible to play in the club. I come from the DEnon Mc6000 Mk2, Reloop Ready and I have been trying different controllers for more than 10 years and this has never happened to me. My PC is a Macbook Air 15 M2. Can anyone think of what could happen? Thank you!!

发表时间 Fri 11 Aug 23 @ 3:05 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
So, on the same computer, you dont get this issue if you use a different controller or no controller at all ?

The S4 MK3 is not natively supported, but there is a chance the "micro-cuts" come from the Jogs, so try to see if removing the actions from JOG and JOG_TOUCH keys in your Mapping make any difference.

Also check in your Mac if you have large % of CPU usage and/or CPU temperature while you get those cuts.

发表时间 Fri 11 Aug 23 @ 4:56 pm
Indeed, with other controllers I do not have these problems. I can try to disable the jog touch option, but the use of jog is very necessary for me :(. I honestly think this is one of the best controllers I've tried for VDJ, I hope it will have native support soon. Thanks for answering!
By the way, the temperature is normal and the CPU is hardly affected.

发表时间 Fri 11 Aug 23 @ 10:22 pm