快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Feature request: Vocal Waveform
Algoriddim has this awesome feature where you can split a waveform into its constituent stems.
Being able to literally see the vocals in a song is a massive thing for me, please make this. Or even superimpose / highlight vocals on the normal waveform. Pleeeaaase, this feature is fantastic.

发表时间 Sun 04 Jun 23 @ 4:37 pm
turn on shape waveforms in options

发表时间 Sun 04 Jun 23 @ 4:44 pm
Thank you, this is definitely an improvement but not what Im talking about exactly.

Ill be using shapes now although losing the added information I use from detailed coloured waveforms is a huge compromise for me. I have also got the a secondary scratch waveform with the colored waveforms so not a complete loss.

Algoriddim literally has an entire other waveform that sits above the main wave form that just shows vocals, its super flexible you can break the waveform into all of its stems on separate waveforms but it gets a little chaotic with 8 waveforms just for 2 decks.

I just loved this feature but Algoriddim stems quality is unacceptable and nearly cost me a job with a promoter when i played it in a bar once (everyone kept coming up not knowing how I was removing the vocals so cleanly till I got 2 songs in a row where the outdated stems algo got it horrible wrong and it sounded so awful). Funny because this promoter insisted I use Algorridim on their setup, I just offered to use all the features ;).

发表时间 Sat 08 Jul 23 @ 4:47 pm
Go into Settings/Extensions and look for this skin, it's been available for 3 years, Projext X by Dan (djtouchdan, Atomix Staff);

Select Pro + Stem Waves/Stem+Waves (beta)

Then you will see the separate Stem Waves just above the browser window. If you change the vocal control you will see the vocal Stem appear and disappear;

You're welcome, have fun.😊

发表时间 Sun 09 Jul 23 @ 6:38 am