快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Trying out VDJ for the first time, some questions:
Heya guys, so I have been using mostly pioneers rekordbox on cdj or serato for turn table set ups. I am trying VDJ because the stems sounded so good and serato 3.0 is not very stable on windows, I got a couple of questions:

1. Is there a way to enable a Bar number on the beatgrid like in serato? --> https://prnt.sc/07ifEWd34Dgu
(Ive included a screenshot, as you can see there is numbers after each for beats aka a bar). This is very handy if you do active 4 deck mixing and also have to interact with your audience (I live stream on twitch a lot.

2. Is the subscription only needed when you dont buy a license?
If I read it correctly, you dont need to subscribe when you buy the program right?

3. Is there a way for streaming services keys to be correct?
I noticed VDJ labels the keys very weirdly if you import from beatport. Can this be changed?

Thanks guys.

发表时间 Sun 22 Jan 23 @ 1:27 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

2 correct

3 what do you mean?

发表时间 Sun 22 Jan 23 @ 8:02 am
I believe that when loading playlists from streaming services, VDJ will try to obtain key and BPM info from "online sources" - which may or may not be accurate.

However VDJ will fully analyse the tracks when you load them to a deck, which should correct any errors.

You do have the option to analyse from the browser, but it's extremely slow for non-local tracks. Far quicker to manually load each track up.

发表时间 Sun 22 Jan 23 @ 9:57 am
Pyroxius wrote :
Heya guys, so I have been using mostly pioneers rekordbox on cdj or serato for turn table set ups. I am trying VDJ because the stems sounded so good and serato 3.0 is not very stable on windows, I got a couple of questions:

1. Is there a way to enable a Bar number on the beatgrid like in serato? --> https://prnt.sc/07ifEWd34Dgu
(Ive included a screenshot, as you can see there is numbers after each for beats aka a bar). This is very handy if you do active 4 deck mixing and also have to interact with your audience (I live stream on twitch a lot.

2. Is the subscription only needed when you dont buy a license?
If I read it correctly, you dont need to subscribe when you buy the program right?

3. Is there a way for streaming services keys to be correct?
I noticed VDJ labels the keys very weirdly if you import from beatport. Can this be changed?

Thanks guys.

You can buy a lifetime license for 2 computers or you can do a monthly subscription.

发表时间 Mon 23 Jan 23 @ 9:10 pm