快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: VDJscript: de-activate fx when backspin is performed
Hey folks,
I'm now wondering for months how to make my beginners life a bit easier.
When dancefloor is burning and the massive in good mood, I love to do some rewinds/pullups/backspins from time to time.
Therefore I reduce the volume a bit and active some fx manually. When the backspin is finished and the track is playing "normally", I have to bring both adjustments back to its previous condition.

Sometimes I forget to do so which ends up in unwanted sound waste.

So I tried to solve this issue with some scripting - unfortunately without success.

Is it possible to write some code that detects, if a song is played backwards and then f.e. deactivates fx in the moment, the song is running normal again?

Thanks for any hints or examples!!!
greg

发表时间 Fri 09 Dec 22 @ 10:13 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
repeat_start 'CatchSpin' ? on & repeat_stop 'CatchSpin' : off & set 'howMany' 0 & set 'trackT' `get_time 'elapsed' 44100` & repeat_start 'CatchSpin' 25ms & param_bigger "get_time 'elapsed' 44100" "get_var 'trackT'" ? set 'trackT'  `get_time 'elapsed' 44100` & var 'howMany' 2 ? gain -22% & cycle 'howMany' 1000 & effect_button 'echo' 2 1 & effect_active "echo" & set 'beatvar' `get_bpm & param_1_x & param_multiply 60000` & get_var 'beatvar' & param_cast "ms" & repeat_start 'rsiOnebeat' & effect_active 'echo' off & pause & repeat_stop 'rsiOnebeat' : cycle 'howMany' 1000 : set 'trackT' `get_time 'elapsed' 44100` & var_smaller 'howMany' 3 ? set 'howMany' 0 : gain +22% & set 'howMany' 0

Try this

发表时间 Fri 09 Dec 22 @ 1:09 pm
locodog wrote :
Try this

Holy ***, thanks locodog for this example!
One more question to this: So far I only have some experience in adding code to a specific trigger (button/knob) in the controller mapper.
Where do I have to put your snippet? Is there an action needed to activate the desired behavior?

Sorry for that noob question!

Cheers
Greg

EDIT: I added the code to a custom button and something is happening! So I'll play around with that. THANK YOU!

发表时间 Fri 09 Dec 22 @ 2:17 pm
Hi Locodog,
tried it yesterday - it works fine! Thank you very much!!!

Cheers
Greg

发表时间 Tue 13 Dec 22 @ 6:37 am