快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Denon SC Live 4 it's freezing! - Page: 2
hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
J@vierC wrote :
unfortunately I can't return it anymore... and the rx3 costs a lot here in Spain.
a speculation has been created with the pioneer products

yes. but the rx3 works very very well. you can buy it in germany for less than 2k. anyway i have a good friend who works for denon. and is in spain. he said this

serato is included and you can install the newest version. even if you hate it. just try it and see if your p4 works. if it does. than its a vdj thing. and i would suggest install an older build in the meantime

if your controller does not work. then it has issues.. sending it back will be painful.

also, have you just tried using engine alone? does it work. if it does. its not the controller.

and make sure your laptop is NOT running on battery. make sure its plugged in at all times.

发表时间 Fri 07 Jul 23 @ 3:13 pm
J@vierCPRO InfinityMember since 2014
yes in with engine ios , in standalone mode works well no problem , i suspect is a problem of asio drivers or vdj....

发表时间 Fri 07 Jul 23 @ 3:36 pm
hh73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
J@vierC wrote :
yes in with engine ios , in standalone mode works well no problem , i suspect is a problem of asio drivers or vdj....

you could try asio4all

and is it plugged into a usb 3.0 port? are the drivers updated for everything on your pc? drivereasy works really well. its cheap. there might be some driver windows didnt install. and are you using the intel graphics or nvidia? you can disable the intel via bios or device manager. and set nvidia as default.

might be a good idea to get into your bios its usually f2 on laptops. but google and find out. it might be suspending the usb port power to save the battery.

发表时间 Fri 07 Jul 23 @ 4:36 pm
ok thanks for yours suggestions.

发表时间 Sat 08 Jul 23 @ 9:01 pm
Heinz54PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hello,
is there a recommendation for a usb cable which one should buy?
Best regards

发表时间 Mon 10 Jul 23 @ 5:25 am
I have a DENON DJ SC 4 LIVE and i have the same issue, music just stops , after 10 seconds it continues.
I just tried with my pioneer ddj 1000, same laptop and no issues there ...

Stand alone the unit works flawless.

I see no errors in the event viewer.
Using asio drivers.

发表时间 Wed 12 Jul 23 @ 4:58 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
djdad wrote :

My best guess would be the USB cable.
Second guess is some other application could try to take control over the sound card, so i would make sure the Denon sound card is not the default playback device when connected.

Have you tried this ^ (especially the 2nd one) ?

发表时间 Wed 12 Jul 23 @ 6:06 pm
djdad wrote :
djdad wrote :

My best guess would be the USB cable.
Second guess is some other application could try to take control over the sound card, so i would make sure the Denon sound card is not the default playback device when connected.

Have you tried this ^ (especially the 2nd one) ?

How is the proper ckeck to make sure this?

发表时间 Thu 13 Jul 23 @ 5:42 pm
Heinz54PRO InfinityMember since 2011
Hello,
I swapped the USB cable for a better one and changed the settings as described. During the test, about 45 minutes, everything went great. I'll test longer on Saturday and will give you feedback.

Greetings

发表时间 Fri 14 Jul 23 @ 5:18 am
I tried another usb cable , one with a cerramic coil. but after some time again the music just stopped again.
it waits 7 seconds and then continues to play. pressing play or pause does not help during that timeout .
I also played on my pioneer ddj 1000 for an hour without any problems with the same usb cable.
I have checked the default playback device of my laptop, it's using the internal realtek driver for the laptop speakers. So thats not the issue either.

In standalone the Denon SC 4 LIVE works fine.

发表时间 Tue 25 Jul 23 @ 10:36 pm
I tested usb wires and no solved …..
It seems that I have solved it with a clean installation of windows 10 ….

发表时间 Wed 26 Jul 23 @ 10:28 pm
Make sure you disable updates then or it might just come back .......

I'm convinced this is a recent issue and that a windows update has caused the problem.

发表时间 Thu 27 Jul 23 @ 9:50 am
I have windows 11 , same problem. I wonder if Mac has the same issue.
ps : i tried disabling STEMS completely and activated EXCLUSIVE audio access.

STILL problems .....

发表时间 Sun 30 Jul 23 @ 7:23 pm
user11203360 wrote :

can you tell PC specs? mine has a OEM win10 install, i formatted and install clean installation win 10 Pro...for the moment has not happened anymore.

发表时间 Sun 30 Jul 23 @ 7:56 pm
djlouc3PRO InfinityMember since 2022
I too have the same issue. My computer is relatively new (ROG Strix SCAR 17 (2023) G733)but I did have the same problem with an older laptop. System will play for a while but then just locks up. I have seen that this does happen when I am on a slower or very low signal quality wireless connection to the internet. But I have also seen it when I have a wireless router within good distance to the computer and controller. I have attest that I have never seen this in standalone mode. This happened to me last night at a Quinceañera and nearly blew the entire evening. So far I have ruled out laptop (NVIDIA vs Intel GFX as well) but not Windows OS which takes me to a possibility that this is a driver thing. I am going to start looking into the driver because this may have happened when the laptop was running on battery which would lead to a possible selective suspect (D3) issue in the driver. Windows has control over whether or not the port goes into suspend mode to save power. Even though my profile is set to performance this may be part of the problem. I will check a little more into the driver and if I can find a solution I will repost. However, until then, I am following this thread.

发表时间 Sun 30 Jul 23 @ 11:14 pm
Hp Pavilion gaming laptop
11th gen Intel i7
16gb ram
Windows 11 Home version 22h2
Nvidea gforce Rtx 3050 Ti

J@vierC wrote :
user11203360 wrote :

can you tell PC specs? mine has a OEM win10 install, i formatted and install clean installation win 10 Pro...for the moment has not happened anymore.

发表时间 Thu 03 Aug 23 @ 10:56 am
user11203360 wrote :
Hp Pavilion gaming laptop
11th gen Intel i7
16gb ram
Windows 11 Home version 22h2
Nvidea gforce Rtx 3050 Ti

I also opened a support ticket at https://support.denondj.com/
created on 26 july 2023 .... no response yet....

J@vierC wrote :
user11203360 wrote :

发表时间 Fri 04 Aug 23 @ 12:56 pm
I've had the same issue but it I think I have it fixed. Open the control panel for the sc live 4 driver and increase the buffer size. In thr performance settings on vdj increase the latency to match. This has stopped mine freezing and reduced the cracks in the audio.

发表时间 Mon 07 Aug 23 @ 3:29 pm
user19812745 wrote :
I've had the same issue but it I think I have it fixed. Open the control panel for the sc live 4 driver and increase the buffer size. In thr performance settings on vdj increase the latency to match. This has stopped mine freezing and reduced the cracks in the audio.

To what value did you set it ?
Is the boolean ultraLatency on or off ?

发表时间 Tue 08 Aug 23 @ 12:05 pm
The Denon ASIO driver has always tetchy. It either seems to work on a machine or it doesn't.

发表时间 Tue 08 Aug 23 @ 12:07 pm
82%