快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: Spiral effect causing "8bit"-noise
After using virtualdj a while i hear only crunchy bit-noise from the spiral effect. When I reload virtual dj the effect works again. Really stressful when you're playing and it suddenly is not working as it should...only giving noise . Is this a bug or could it be my setup?

Could work as a bitcruncher effect in 8bit music ... could have both if it worked...

edit using latest version 32bit , have not tested this with 64bit version. I have had this problem for a long time, so i dont think its a new bug.

发表时间 Mon 31 Oct 22 @ 10:50 pm
Tried with 64bit version now, same thing is happening. seems like there is getting some crunchy noisy stuff into the spiral-cache instead of the silent echo chamber that should be. Its getting more and more crunchy soundly the longer time you play. 1 hour, 2 hours, maybe after 3-4 hours the crunchy sound starts. like a cache that should be cleared that dont get cleared. No use to turn on and off the effect, have to restart virtual dj to get clear sound back. Am I the only one that are getting this crunch sound?

发表时间 Tue 01 Nov 22 @ 2:59 am