快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: DDJ SB3 Deck Button not working
Has anyone figured out a way to get the deck buttons working on the SB3, it stopped working suddenly for me , windows 10, and this is the VDJ build

VDJ 8.5 -64 b7131

the buttons dont light up at all, and the midi control box says deck 1 and deck 2 when i press the button. which is why it doesnt work because the signal i am assuming is saying switch to deck 1 or deck 2 when i am already in it.

PS: the soundcard is set to default SB3. with chan 1 and chan 2 master and chan 3 and 4 set to headphones.

any help?

发表时间 Wed 21 Sep 22 @ 6:29 pm
Bump

发表时间 Fri 23 Sep 22 @ 6:55 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Can you post a screenshot of your Audio setup ?

发表时间 Fri 23 Sep 22 @ 8:23 pm

here it is

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 22 @ 9:27 pm
I am guessing that is correct?

发表时间 Tue 27 Sep 22 @ 4:53 pm
Bumping this up again

发表时间 Thu 29 Sep 22 @ 12:04 am
The VDJ Audio setup seems correct.
Known issue : For the DECK buttons to work on the SB3, the Audio Interface of the device needs to be used in the Audio setup, but seems it's not enough.
Please try the following..
- From VDJ Settings->OPTIONS tab, search for exclusiveAudioAccess setting and set to Yes.
- Restart VDJ and see if the DECK buttons work now.
- If still not working, close VDJ, open Sound Settings (Windows) and select your computer's built in sound card as default playback device (and not the SB3 - if selected).
- Open VDJ again and try the DECK buttons.

发表时间 Thu 29 Sep 22 @ 10:15 am
Any luck with this, i do find that it certainly starts working on some days and not on others now, the setting u have described is what i have.

发表时间 Wed 26 Oct 22 @ 6:39 pm
Any other ideas to get the deck buttons working consistently ?

发表时间 Thu 27 Oct 22 @ 4:29 pm
It randomly happens during your gig , meaning that u start VirtualDJ and the DECK buttons work but later they don't ?
Or happens a day when you start VDJ and the DECK buttons don't work from the start , and maybe they do after VDJ restart ?

Just an idea, but still not sure how this could be related... When it works, notice what number the WASAPI driver name has.. e.g. 2-DDJ-SB3 (WASAPI) in VDJ Audio setup.
Then the next time it doesnt work, open VDJ Audio Settings and notice the number in front of the name. Is it the same ?

发表时间 Fri 28 Oct 22 @ 12:17 am
no one day from the start it wont work, other days from the start it will work, and yes i will keep a track of te audio settings when it does work.

发表时间 Fri 28 Oct 22 @ 1:14 pm
FroguiHome userMember since 2022
does everything work fine in other software? maybe the controller is buggy

发表时间 Fri 28 Oct 22 @ 3:29 pm
no serato it works perfectly.

发表时间 Fri 28 Oct 22 @ 4:13 pm
bump

发表时间 Mon 14 Nov 22 @ 4:01 pm