快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Newbie to what looks like great software..
Hi hi I'm looking at moving from tractor over to virtual DJ pro .
I'm just home user/hobbyist so it looks like purchasing the full programme outright for a single controller looks like the way forward for me.
My query is this.. I currently have a mixtrack Pro but in the not too distant future I'm thinking of upgrading that. If I purchase the software and licence to my existing mixtrack Pro, can I transfer that single licence to the new controller when I upgrade? or will I have to to start again and pay a further single licence fee?
Hope that makes sense ..?
appreciate any help and thanks in advance

发表时间 Thu 10 Feb 22 @ 6:35 pm
If you buy the controller licence it is just for one model, so a new controller will need a new purchase.

If you buy Pro Infinity (or subscribe) it works with all supported controllers and any new ones that come to market.

发表时间 Thu 10 Feb 22 @ 7:02 pm
Virtual DJ software was the best purchase I ever made.... Lifetime updates to always the most flexible and advanced DJ software, (the only DJ software supporting VST plugins) supporting almost all controllers. Most software requires one to repurchase it year after year.. (or faster like Mixed-in-Key 3 updates in 2021 and would need to buy each) even windows requires you to by the new versions.. NOT Virtual DJ .. .. so unless you don't plan to use it for long... get the best deal ever.. buy the full license for the ridiculously low price..(shhh should be much higher) .. and did I mention the best support in the world .. need I say more !

发表时间 Thu 10 Feb 22 @ 8:58 pm
Wow a glowing review 😄
Not sure I agree on the 'ridiculously low price bit...I suppose I'll have to wait till I get my controller sorted..
Or stick with traktor

发表时间 Fri 11 Feb 22 @ 7:31 am
user25011620 wrote :
Wow a glowing review 😄
Not sure I agree on the 'ridiculously low price bit...I suppose I'll have to wait till I get my controller sorted..
Or stick with traktor

I jumped in and as other posters said, swallowed the one time pain of the (for me) fairly high price. Having looked at the other pro software and then Mixx (which for me was a laggy mess) I made the jump after trialling it for one month. I bought it to use with my beginner numark mixtrack pro fx.
Lifetime upgrades are great, and if you can manage the cost, then its a way to support the further development of the software.

发表时间 Tue 08 Mar 22 @ 10:21 am