快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: need some help with code please, details inside
hi all im doing a project to keep he NS7 current by adding platinum fx style effect toggles and using shift to add effects to the strip search bar.

ive had success but what id like to do now is while holding shift the playlist knob top center becomes a filter scroll knob , but the thing is i want only certain filters, like echo, flanger, hp. lp. ect in some sort of groups filter list is that possible?

EDIT : im alot more visual then code savy if they could make a codeblock system or the like id love that so much.

发表时间 Wed 02 Feb 22 @ 1:29 am
Won't the toglle simply control whatever effect is selected? Not sure I fully understand...
Anyway - here are the changes I've done to my NS7 to keep it current, which includes the same Idea for the toggle:

发表时间 Wed 02 Feb 22 @ 3:31 am
Hats off and thumbs up for this super job.
A lot of work that can be used 100%.
NS7 will be usable for many many years to come.
Rane one has more bling bling - only with that an NS7 is probably (fully) back at the start.
Rane one only went with a motor anyway because they are now part of a group with Numark.
NS7 - this tank - born from the CDX is now (with VDJ) a Klingon Bomber.
@klausmogensen:
once again
-----> Hats off and thumbs up

发表时间 Wed 02 Feb 22 @ 11:47 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
Won't the toglle simply control whatever effect is selected? Not sure I fully understand...
Anyway - here are the changes I've done to my NS7 to keep it current, which includes the same Idea for the toggle:

Thank you very much i was busy and forgot , ive made my own custom mapper before i read this, nice work i may use yours also and tweak a few things.

also anyone with a kp3+ i can't get it to read in the kp3 editor, so not sure if the mapper works yet.

发表时间 Sat 26 Feb 22 @ 1:15 am