快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: Changing Color of Black Bars
Is there a way to change the color of the black bars that appear when your video does not match the dimensions of your output? Basically it would be very similar to the Blur Black Bars Video Effect that already exists, but instead of the area currently filled with a blurred replication of the video playing, it would be filled with a solid color that is not black.

发表时间 Wed 29 Sep 21 @ 4:15 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Use Videobars

发表时间 Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 5:14 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014

发表时间 Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 5:34 am
As I see it it was a question about change the fill as Blur Black Bars Video, but using a solid colors.

"it would be filled with a solid color that is not black"

My answer was use VideoBars.
You can use color, change size and even the transparency on the bars and dont forget it can use beat to change colors :)

发表时间 Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 10:46 am
freppa wrote :

My answer was use VideoBars

...but that's 32 bit Windows only. If he's running 64 bit Windows (as most people do now) or he's on a Mac it's of no use.

发表时间 Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 5:25 pm
Thanks, I've tried video bars, but I'm looking to fill the area outside of the video playing whether it be top and bottom, or left and right automatically. I'm playing a variety of videos with different aspect ratios (4:3, 16:9, 21.9, etc) and I'm trying to place a background (picture or video) behind every video that plays. I know that would work if I make the background green and run VDJ through obs with chroma key. It works using video bars, but I'm looking for a way for the background to fill automatically regardless of the aspect ratio. I don't know if there is an easier way to place a background behind videos.

发表时间 Thu 30 Sep 21 @ 9:34 pm
Have you tried the settings letterBoxing, its a good way to get rid of the bars :)

发表时间 Sat 02 Oct 21 @ 5:53 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Good not really, it depends on video and screen ratio/size and can cut strangely
The goal here is the opposite :) adding Color to Black Bars

发表时间 Sat 02 Oct 21 @ 6:01 am
Bars can do great things, like highlight text or shader etc.
But if you like to get rid of the bars or if the files have the wrong video ratio I suggest to use letteBoxing, or you can edit your files.
Wondershare have a great videoconverter for free to try.
https://videoconverter.wondershare.com/free-video-converter.html

发表时间 Sat 02 Oct 21 @ 8:28 am