快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Virtual DJ keeps crashing when using with Allen Heath DB2
Hi there!
I have a fresh install of windows and Virutal DJ. Still the software somehow doesnt like my mixer.
Sometimes it works for 5min, sometimes it crashes at the start. Always different.
What happens all the time, is that when i make midi inputs, even unassigned ones (so any knob on the mixer), some items in the virtual dj software flicker.

I know its hard to find a solution based on my bad crash description. Is there a way to find/upload a crash report?

With traktor, the mixer works like a charm. But as i've seen all the many features of this, i dont want to turn back :D

发表时间 Tue 03 Aug 21 @ 12:56 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
There is a crash logged to your account, but it appears to be when calculating bpm from line inputs.
Perhaps line input is active but silent?

发表时间 Tue 03 Aug 21 @ 1:20 pm
wow that was fast!
I will check this evening in the USB routing of the mixer and make sure that nothing gets sent to the software (not using any CDJ/turntables anyways).
Ill report back, thank you very much!

发表时间 Tue 03 Aug 21 @ 1:57 pm
Unfortunately the mixer doesnt allow to disable the SENDs in the USB routing settings.
The mixer will always send something, (CH1-4 Analog; CH1-2 Digital; Record out, Booth Out, Phones).

Also I dont have anything in the Line-in Settings in Virtual DJ.
Is there something I can do settings wise in the software?

发表时间 Wed 04 Aug 21 @ 5:27 pm
nevermind, seems the mixer has some issues... its crashing on me in traktor & ableton too...
Thank you for the support!

发表时间 Wed 04 Aug 21 @ 5:58 pm