快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Script to move slider of an effect
NLJ235ControlleristMember since 2011
Hi

I'm pretty new to the scripting in VDJ so this might be a stupid question but I searched on a lot of posts around here but didn't find a solution to my problem.

What I'm simply trying to do is activate the 'Filter LP' effect on a CUE point, and gently move the position of the slider on the effect from left to right in like 20 seconds (so it starts with 'Off' and at the end is should say "<20hz").

Effect at the beginning of the script:

Effect at the end of the script:

I hope somebody can help me out with this!
Thanks a lot!

发表时间 Tue 03 Aug 21 @ 10:19 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
something like that

effect_active 'filter lp' on & effect_slider 'filter lp' 1 0 & repeat_start 'filtersweep' 50ms 400 & effect_slider 'filter lp' 1 +0.0025

发表时间 Tue 03 Aug 21 @ 11:33 am
locodog wrote :
something like that

effect_active 'filter lp' on & effect_slider 'filter lp' 1 0 & repeat_start 'filtersweep' 50ms 400 & effect_slider 'filter lp' 1 +0.0025

Exactly what I was looking for! Thanks a lot man! Appreciated!

发表时间 Tue 03 Aug 21 @ 12:33 pm
20 seconds is kind of arbitrary, there are ways to do beats [either beats progression or beat time] but that's slightly different.

发表时间 Tue 03 Aug 21 @ 12:38 pm
locodog wrote :
20 seconds is kind of arbitrary, there are ways to do beats [either beats progression or beat time] but that's slightly different.

Indeed, thanks for the info. One small question, what is the best way to reset the Filter LP after this script? Van I also add this to the script you already provided me?

Thanks again!

发表时间 Tue 03 Aug 21 @ 12:57 pm
turn off?

effect_active 'filter lp' on & effect_slider 'filter lp' 1 0 & repeat_start 'filtersweep' 50ms 400 & effect_slider 'filter lp' 1 +0.0025 & effect_slider 'filter lp' 1 1 ? effect_active 'filter lp' off & effect_slider 'filter lp' 1 0 & repeat_stop 'filtersweep' : 

or If say you were to also manually adjust the filter while this is in action it could be written

effect_active 'filter lp' on & effect_slider 'filter lp' 1 0 & repeat_start 'filtersweep' 50ms & effect_slider 'filter lp' 1 1 ? effect_active 'filter lp' off & effect_slider 'filter lp' 1 0 & repeat_stop 'filtersweep' : effect_slider 'filter lp' 1 +0.0025

If/when you're looking for explanations to how that 'clockwork' actually works, this thread is probably the best place
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/223743/General_Discussion/Script_School.html?page=1

发表时间 Tue 03 Aug 21 @ 2:17 pm