快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Traktor DJ S4 MK2 Line 1 Autoset 60%
SwatabiPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Hello,
I newly had a Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2. I have issues with line 1 slider which is set to 60% and the crossfader is not in line with the crossfader on the screen. When crossfader on the screen is right at the middle point, crossfader on the controller is a bit at the right of the midpoint.
Is any one has a solution in mind for this?
Thanks

发表时间 Thu 15 Jul 21 @ 9:26 am
I believe there's a calibration procedure you can execute for this controller (it's firmware based) so try that.
Most likely you will have to use Traktor to start the calibration process, but the results of it should apply on all software.

发表时间 Thu 15 Jul 21 @ 9:32 am
SwatabiPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Thank you for your answer,
I have performed that calibration process via Controller Editor a couple of times, it works ok with Native Instruments Traktor Software but not with VDJ. Since I am using some video files i need to get my VDJ working. Any other thoughts?
Regards,

发表时间 Thu 15 Jul 21 @ 9:45 am
If calibration process doesn't fix this and your slider moves only to 60% then I guess that your unit needs to get serviced. There's nothing VirtualDJ can really do about it.

PS: You can "hack" the volume sliders to work "fine" as a temporary solution but the performance won't be great:

action_deck 1 ? param_multiply 1.66 & level : level

发表时间 Thu 15 Jul 21 @ 10:20 am