快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: DDJ SX3 resetting at song play.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello Virtual DJ familia.
I’m sure by now this is an age old topic, but, I decided to get an sx3 for a quick mobile Dj solution. Went to test it out with mt machine and after a few seconds of playing the song would freeze and the board would reset.
Not my first ddj so I did the upgrades as per instructed prior to song play. Waiting on pioneer to respond. Apparently since my board has the black dot next to the serial#, it doesn’t qualify for the free testing they offered. Was curious what has the vdj community figured out.
Also, am I missing something wrt. searching in the forums. I assume this is an old topic but have no idea how to search for it. Thanks.

发表时间 Mon 14 Jun 21 @ 4:59 pm

发表时间 Mon 14 Jun 21 @ 7:40 pm
@wickedmix. Cool name btw.
So Pioneer mentioned raising my buffer size in Serato Pro. I told them that I don’t use serato. They asked to try and see if it happens with serato.
Curious, if using a different program would mitigate the issue. If that’s the case, what can be done to run vdj. I refuse to change, I will sell this deck and get something more reliable then. But I will troubleshoot.

发表时间 Wed 16 Jun 21 @ 11:15 am
Probably try the same thing in VirtualDJ, increase the buffer size, as Pioneer advice.
The freeze of the controller, might be cause of the audio buffer running out and not getting data ..
Or power fluctuations, unstable usb etc

But well worth trying higher buffer.
If using ASIO drivers, you set the buffer at the Pioneer driver using their utility program.
If not using ASIO driver, open VirtualDJ and locate the latency entry in options.

For both, try set to the value 256 or 512 .. usually works for most computers

发表时间 Wed 16 Jun 21 @ 11:34 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)