快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Can't select DDJ-SX3 as connection point for speakers

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I just purchased a Pioneer DDJ-SX3 and I've started the learning curve. Please see attached image. When I connect the SX3 to my MacBook Pro the Mac recognizes the Pioneer DDJ-SX3 has been connected but the dialog box will not allow me to select the shown DDJ-SX3 option as the connection point for my speakers. My Virtual DJ software is updated to the v8.5 b6418 version and the Firmware on the DDJ-SX3 is updated to the 1.02 version. I currently have a single EV ZLX-15BT speaker connected to one of the balanced XLR outputs on the DDJ. But so far I can only get sound to the EV via a bluetooth connection and that obviously won't do.

Thanks for any help

Also, within the Preferences window of VDJ, on the left hand menu there isn't a Controller menu option.

发表时间 Mon 26 Apr 21 @ 6:16 pm

发表时间 Mon 26 Apr 21 @ 6:19 pm
I followed the instructions for checking blocked devices and the DDJ SX3 is not listed as a blocked device (I don't have any blocked devices listed). Also, I am running a much older OS version (El Capitan 10.11.6) because the last time I checked it was the highest version recommended to run on my hardware. My MacBook Pro is a 2009. The hard drive has been upgraded to a 500GB SATA drive. I have 8 GB memory installed (4GB in each slot).

As the attached image shows, VDJ does display the New Device Detected dialog box(which shows 'Hardware Detected' followed by 'PIONEER DDJ-SX3') each time I plug in the controller and both a 'Computer' and a 'DDJ-SX3' button are displayed as options in the dialog. However, each attempt to click on the 'DDJ-SX3' button is ignored and the 'Computer' button stays highlighted.

发表时间 Wed 28 Apr 21 @ 9:01 pm
You need to download and install drivers for your controller from Pioneer.
However, as far as I can tell, Pioneer provides drivers for High Sierra (MAC OS X 10.13) and newer.
So, most likely you'll have to update your OS in order to be able to use your controller.
If your MAC can't be updated to a newer version of MAC OS X then I'm afraid that you'll have to either change your MAC or your controller, as the combination (SX3 drivers on MAC OS 10.11) cannot be made to work.

发表时间 Wed 28 Apr 21 @ 10:35 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)