快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: 4 deck features with controllers?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

It has been since VDJ 7 that I have messed around with dj software. I just dusted off my old Numark Mixtrack Pro II. Way back when I had a copy of whatever came with another controller I had, I think it was called LE version, and this one came with a free version of serato. Neither licenses do I have anymore. I do recall serato would not let me add more decks because of relation between hardware companies and software companies agreed that if the controller didn't natively support 4 channels then the software would not emulate it. Does VDJ do this as well or will it allow me to set up 4 and run them with a 2 channel controller?

发表时间 Mon 05 Apr 21 @ 9:56 pm
Most controllers can easily be set to work on 4 decks with VirtualDJ.
Either its already mapped that way (if the controller has a deck select button), or you can easily add such a function on keyboard keys (simply with action: deck 3 leftdeck etc).

Most controller mappers are just mapped left/right with VirtualDJ so its easy to select what is left and what is right (deck 1 vs deck 3 etc). Particularly easy if the sound setup is just master + headphones (And most entry to mid level controllers are, even some fairly high standard ones)

And can also easily change the mapper and select a button there you want to use for it. See here:
https://www.virtualdj.com/wiki/Controlling%204%20decks%20with%20a%202%20deck%20controller.html

发表时间 Mon 05 Apr 21 @ 10:57 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)