快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Broadcaster Song Info, Deck 2 issue

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

While broadcasting and approx 1 hour in the show songinfo from Deck 2 stops to display.
If I turn up the fader slider on Deck 1 about 2 notches and playing a track, Songinfo on Deck 2 displays again.

Dunno if this is hardware related or if something happens with driver of virtual dj software.
Task manager shows that Virtual DJ using 2,4 Gb of Ram and 6% Cpu use

Use Win10 x64 with Intel I7 processor, 8Gb ram and Nvidea GPU 4600 integrated in AMD 8750m 2GB
This combinded with a DDJ-RR controller

Else broadcasting with 1280x720@1000,128 and everything else works fine.
No matter if get the low setting mode 854x480@750,64 the display stop working on deck 2 anyway

发表时间 Sat 20 Mar 21 @ 12:21 pm
Since you said 1280x720, I assume you mean video broadcasting.

What do you use to display song info on screen? Likely some video skin?
Might just be a skin thing, but hard to guess without more info

发表时间 Sat 20 Mar 21 @ 3:51 pm
Hi @Rune,

It is hard to reproduce the problem since it occur after an hour so haven't tested on other skins
It is actually your skin, GFX Broadcast: Disco
Thought it was more a hardware problem and that some driver that comes with that. Checked my Log Report and had DX11 all over. Can't update the dual card more but found two settings that were totally wrong in a default setup.

VideoMaxmemory was only set to 112, so rose it to 2048
uselowpowerGpu changed to high performance since laptop uses Dual GPU Cards

Will test further if this help

发表时间 Sat 20 Mar 21 @ 8:19 pm
Probably just a skin thing, I will check and upload an update ;-)

发表时间 Sat 20 Mar 21 @ 9:44 pm
Hi again,

With further investigation I think I know what causing this.
Shaders with heavy load makes my VDJ jump into some kind of "safemode" when GPU runs out of power to handle. VDJ halts for some milliseconds and affect the current deck I'm playing on to stop displaying Songinfo.

Change the layout to another skin while playing and the problem persist. So I don't think it is a skin issue.

发表时间 Thu 25 Mar 21 @ 2:31 pm
Could be that the "halt" makes the detecting what deck is currently the playing deck gets interrupted, and falls back to default first deck..

And that it starts work again, as soon as you mix deck 1 to 2 again later on, as you said..
Sounds like a reasonable theory at least.. ;-)

Probably still a "skin thing" though, its just using deck playing, and depends on this being returned properly, and with the "interrupt" deck playing might fall back to 1.. Will try reproduce here ;-)

发表时间 Thu 25 Mar 21 @ 3:04 pm
Should have been more detailed. This time info stop showing on Deck 1. Pulling up slider 2 notches and play on deck 2 info got back

发表时间 Thu 25 Mar 21 @ 5:33 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)