快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: AutoMix acting strangely

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Either this is a bug, or I have inadvertently switched something. so now Automix is loading the next track and playing it even if not the track that should play. Ex. Deck1 gets near the end of the track and then Deck 2 starts to play. When the next track loads on Deck 1 it starts to play automatically even thought Deck 2 is already playing. I have never encounter this before.

Thanks All for your help.
Riot

发表时间 Wed 10 Mar 21 @ 6:14 am
does deck 2 stop then after deck 1 starts? in your scenario..

Not entirely sure what happened, but maybe something with automix length.
Set to mix songs very quickly (was a couple of topics for that recently, playing only 30 seconds of each, did you add that sorts of script perhaps? )

发表时间 Wed 10 Mar 21 @ 11:51 am
Deck 1 plays, then it switches to Deck 2 and starts playing, and the next song loads on Deck 1 and starts playing. Which means both decks are playing now.

I am at a lost other than to back step to a previous build and see if the same thing is happening.

发表时间 Wed 10 Mar 21 @ 2:16 pm
Soooooo.... KeepPlayStatusOnLoadSong was turned on. I have no idea how that happened as I do not use that setting.

发表时间 Wed 10 Mar 21 @ 2:37 pm
Confirmed...
Seems to be a little 'bug' or oddity there with KeepPlayStatusOnLoadSong during automix and dual decks ;-) (at least visually)

发表时间 Wed 10 Mar 21 @ 2:54 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)