快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: VDJ locking up / freezing

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I rarely have an issue with VDJ but since yesterday mine has been freezing on me. Worked great before with no issues & I haven't changed anything. I have a kick ass high spec gaming computer running windows. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

发表时间 Thu 28 Jan 21 @ 2:38 pm
So I noticed that VDJ went through an update. When I installed the update and launched it something happened I never seen before. It said it was scanning my hardware to apply some settings. Ever since then I have been having issues.

发表时间 Thu 28 Jan 21 @ 4:28 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
What kind of issues ?
what is the graphics card model of your computer ?

发表时间 Thu 28 Jan 21 @ 5:07 pm
When I click on a folder it locks up. When I click on settings, it locks up. System info below

Processor: intel I7 9th generation
Video: NVIDIA 2070 Max Q 8gigs DDR5
RAM: DDR4 32gigs
Hard drive: 1tb SSD only at 30% capacity

发表时间 Thu 28 Jan 21 @ 5:19 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Well I notice the following problem:
Install with nVidia stems engine have to be online (with the box saying scanning)
When bad or slow internet connection the download of big dlls needed for nvidia to use stems take too much time and VDJ launch before download was terminated and DLL are partialy downloaded only
Next time VDJ starts VDJ detect them but the DLL fail to load (because they were not fully downloaded) and VDJ desactivate GPU
Remove them and DL again ... when connection is better and faster
(have to do it multiple time in some config in a way to make it run ^^) and saved them somewhere to manually install next time or offline ^^
and manually set back mathEngine to auto

发表时间 Thu 28 Jan 21 @ 5:50 pm
I appreciate the feedback. I don't understand because this was working fine until 2 days ago.

发表时间 Thu 28 Jan 21 @ 6:36 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
some updates ago I experienced the same issue
I even asked if there was had an update with the DLLs
but no, it just stopped to work and downloading them again made VDJ work again

发表时间 Thu 28 Jan 21 @ 8:04 pm

发表时间 Thu 28 Jan 21 @ 8:09 pm
Ok I uninstalled VDJ and then downloaded the link you sent. Reinstalled it and still have the same issue.

发表时间 Thu 28 Jan 21 @ 8:37 pm
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
all you have to do is restore your windows system to the date when everything worked.

发表时间 Thu 28 Jan 21 @ 8:49 pm
DJ VooDoo wrote :
Ok I uninstalled VDJ and then downloaded the link you sent. Reinstalled it and still have the same issue.

just be patient, its being looked into ;-)

发表时间 Thu 28 Jan 21 @ 9:35 pm
I really appreciate it. Sorry I'm kind of freaking out because I have to spin at my gig tonight. Very rare I have an issue with VDJ so when it happens I freak out.

发表时间 Thu 28 Jan 21 @ 11:02 pm
download the latest build that is not early access and you should be good

发表时间 Thu 28 Jan 21 @ 11:52 pm
guys, the easiest way for me to dj after 10 years with virtual dj was uninstall 64bit and go back to 32bit. I have had zero problems and yes I am running brand new msi gaming laptops with 2080's etc. Zero problems. No stems, so what.. I like reliable. I love reliable, I can actually dj again and throw down with no worries that that "next" deck load is the lockup freeze up.

发表时间 Sat 30 Jan 21 @ 4:14 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)