快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Pioneer SB3 outputs sound for 3 mins and then it cuts...VDJ continues to run

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I just recently received a Pioneer SB3, Pioneer DM-40 monitors, and have Virtual DJ 8.5 (b6242) with Home Plus License installed.

With everything hooked up to my Macbook Pro (Mojave 10.4) music outputs perfectly, I am able to play from one deck to the other as well as simultaneously for all about 3 minutes, until the audio cuts out (cleanly, no static or distortion) but the tracks continue to run on VDJ. Software does not freeze at all, I'm still able to access all areas of the program and click around freely...the sound is just absent. I can pause and press play, track will continue but no sound is produced. Only once I quit VDJ and restart it am I able to output sound again, until those few minutes are up, then it's gone.

I checked the speakers themselves by playing music through the aux on my phone as well as my laptop...that's not it. Tried different USB ports, even switched out the USB cable connecting the controller to my laptop for another one...still happening. My firmware is up to date, and the SB3 doesn't require a driver to be downloaded, it came with it from the factory.

I've been reading online and forum hunting for two days now. Have looked over both manuals several times and still can't figure out what's going on :(

ANY advice or help would be appreciated!

发表时间 Sat 16 Jan 21 @ 4:22 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
What if you go to VDJ Settings->AUDIO tab when audio cuts off and hit APPLY ? Does sound come up again ?

Try to open Audio MIDI Setup on your Mac with the SB3 connected to USB and select your builtin sound card as default instead of the SB3 (in case it's set that way).

发表时间 Sat 16 Jan 21 @ 1:13 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)