快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Action in POI editor.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
Trying to have a song play at a certain volume level during certain points in the song with the use of action points in the poi editor. I would like this to happen automatically and only have the volume for that song be at a certain level. But if the song is ended..or the song is replaced..i want the volume to be normal volume...any script ideas out there for this??..thanks

发表时间 Fri 08 Jan 21 @ 12:00 am
just set a point in POI editor (or a cue point on deck that you change) and set it to "action" as type.

Then write in some action to do, for example : level 70%

For setting volume back to 100% at new song load, you can open the keyboard mapper, and find the entry ONSONGLOAD and set the action : level 100%

https://virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/editors/poieditor.html#actions

发表时间 Fri 08 Jan 21 @ 12:08 am
J J ZrnPRO InfinityMember since 2019
Thanks!..that helps a lot..i was trying to add additional info in there that the macro didn't need. However, Im still a bit confused about that ONSONGLOAD.. it works great ..but It appears to be just automatic?..its set as a "key" but there is no "key"?

发表时间 Fri 08 Jan 21 @ 11:25 am
OnSongLoad is just a feature that lets you set actions to run on each song load.

Its sort of same as those buttons or keys, but that doesnt require a key click, rather checks for new song load :)

发表时间 Fri 08 Jan 21 @ 2:54 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)