快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: making multiple copy's of effects

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Back in the old version I could make multiple versions of the same effects but rename them " Beat Grid 2, " and it would allow me to make a few with locked settings is this still possible in the provided effects? I want to make premade settings and map it to a button of the 250 buttons I have . Thanks in advance

发表时间 Tue 22 Dec 20 @ 11:27 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
natives no, there is no chance to rename the dll to point to a new ini, because there is no dll, it's internal.
beatgrid however has send_command [part of how the gui talks to the actual FX]

I'll poke at it for a bit, see if I can change stuff, you'll never be able to apply more than 1 beatgrid on a deck, but with a bit of a script dance you can probably get more than the 8 presets

发表时间 Wed 23 Dec 20 @ 12:27 am
Yeah instead of loading the same effect multiple times, just script yourself an action that will set up and activate the effect in the way you want.
Actually a great use case for the Pad FX page you can find on many Pioneer controllers. I find the existing effects a bit lackluster, worse than Rekordbox. But in Virtual DJ, i can make stuff like a button that applies Cut / Trans that cuts harder the longer you hold it, which i think is really cool that we can do that.

发表时间 Sat 26 Dec 20 @ 11:51 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)