快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Dj controller connection

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi im struggling to get my controller working properly.
I have a pro license .
Numarc mixtrack quad 4 controller.
I connect it all up and all I get on the controller is both the play buttons lit up green. No other lights working like it used to .
I can use the virtual dj through my speakers but its less fun !
Can you help...
Jm

发表时间 Sat 14 Nov 20 @ 4:19 pm
Perhaps try reinstall/update the drivers...
And check if its properly detected and selected in Mapper settings in VirtualDJ.

Any clue or idea to when it started to happen? for example after a Windows update, or after using other hardware on same usb .. or anything that comes to mind, that might be the cause?

https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/numark/mixtrackquad/setup.html

发表时间 Sat 14 Nov 20 @ 4:21 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
Perhaps try reinstall/update the drivers...
And check if its properly detected and selected in Mapper settings in VirtualDJ.

Any clue or idea to when it started to happen? for example after a Windows update, or after using other hardware on same usb .. or anything that comes to mind, that might be the cause?

https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/numark/mixtrackquad/setup.html

ok i will take a loook at this

发表时间 Sat 14 Nov 20 @ 8:09 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Is it just a matter of leds ? Buttons, knobs, faders work or not ?

There are no drivers to install for Mixtrack Quad, it's a USB Class compliant device.
If the device is still functional, try a different USB port, USB cable or even a self-powered USB hub.

发表时间 Sat 14 Nov 20 @ 8:32 pm
djdad wrote :
Is it just a matter of leds ? Buttons, knobs, faders work or not ?

There are no drivers to install for Mixtrack Quad, it's a USB Class compliant device.
If the device is still functional, try a different USB port, USB cable or even a self-powered USB hub.

Hi I tried it on a new laptop . It seemed fine but after 10 minutes went off. Just leaving the green play buttons lit up.
So I went back to my desktop device and its doing the same . I've got a pro license aswell.
I've noticed my mixtrack quad isn't being recognised by the computer . Just not sure how to change this ! I've tried various USB sockets etc
Jm

发表时间 Sun 15 Nov 20 @ 4:51 pm
jonathanm78 wrote :
after 10 minutes went off

Then you're not logged in, so VDJ cannot recognise that you have a license. It's just giving you a 10 minute trial period.

发表时间 Sun 15 Nov 20 @ 4:58 pm
groovindj wrote :
jonathanm78 wrote :
after 10 minutes went off

Then you're not logged in, so VDJ cannot recognise that you have a license. It's just giving you a 10 minute trial period.

I was logged in . At the moment it appears my pc isn't recognising the mixer :/ however the green play buttons are lit up when usb connected. Not sure how to remedy this yet

发表时间 Sun 15 Nov 20 @ 9:46 pm
You're contradicting yourself. You said it worked for 10 minutes then went off. If it worked, then it is being recognised. The 10 minute limit is applied when a controller is used without a license (for which you need to log in - with the same account you used to purchase your subscription).

发表时间 Mon 16 Nov 20 @ 10:30 am
groovindj wrote :
You're contradicting yourself. You said it worked for 10 minutes then went off. If it worked, then it is being recognised. The 10 minute limit is applied when a controller is used without a license (for which you need to log in - with the same account you used to purchase your subscription).

Sorry just to clarify.
The device worked for 10 minutes on my laptop.
But I've had to send rest for repair as it needs 2 new usb ports fitted .
So when I put it back onto the desktop pc it wasn't recognised and didn't work properly;/
Jm

发表时间 Mon 16 Nov 20 @ 9:02 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
check windows device manager, does windows see the device with no conflicts?

发表时间 Mon 16 Nov 20 @ 9:08 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)