快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Dual outputs for streaming

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

TantrixPRO InfinityMember since 2013
OK so I do live streaming use 2 computers to do so: My DJ Laptop & a desktop PC for the streaming. I use and ethernet cable between the two computers with the NDI plugin. My problem is that I cannot get an audio signal to stream to the streaming PC ... only video (from VDJ). I also use the out from my controller to a powered speaker as my monitor.

How can I get my audio AND video to be sent simultaneously?

发表时间 Sun 08 Nov 20 @ 4:15 am
I'm assuming you're using OBS because AFAIK there is no NDI plugin for Virtual DJ.
To send audio via NDI you need to have your sound output capture inside OBS. You can just add a master output in Virtual DJ's audio settings that goes to any audio output that is not on your controller. So for example the laptops speakers / headphones output (i think you can also use a virtual output using Virtual Audio Cable). When you've done that, you can capture this output in OBS by going to the audio settings and adding the output as an audio capture.

发表时间 Sun 08 Nov 20 @ 5:17 pm
Tantrix wrote :
OK so I do live streaming use 2 computers to do so: My DJ Laptop & a desktop PC for the streaming. I use and ethernet cable between the two computers with the NDI plugin. My problem is that I cannot get an audio signal to stream to the streaming PC ... only video (from VDJ). I also use the out from my controller to a powered speaker as my monitor.

Not sure why you want to stream sound from 2 sources at same time..
But you can simply add a line-in (aux) in VirtualDJ at the streaming PC that capture the sound of the other pc
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/settings/audiosetup/linein.html

And if its two djs, perhaps add Ableton Link plugin (available in Extensions) so they are both beat synced to eachother
But I guess the "streaming PC" is just there to the streaming workload perhaps

发表时间 Sun 08 Nov 20 @ 6:07 pm
FunctionDJ wrote :
I'm assuming you're using OBS because AFAIK there is no NDI plugin for Virtual DJ.
To send audio via NDI you need to have your sound output capture inside OBS. You can just add a master output in Virtual DJ's audio settings that goes to any audio output that is not on your controller. So for example the laptops speakers / headphones output (i think you can also use a virtual output using Virtual Audio Cable). When you've done that, you can capture this output in OBS by going to the audio settings and adding the output as an audio capture.

Nailed it! That was the issue! Thank you so much. I totally forgot that you can have numerous outputs on the controller. I used Virtual Audio Cable as the 2nd output. You rock man thx again.

发表时间 Sun 08 Nov 20 @ 7:24 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
Tantrix wrote :

Not sure why you want to stream sound from 2 sources at same time..
But you can simply add a line-in (aux) in VirtualDJ at the streaming PC that capture the sound of the other pc
https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj/settings/audiosetup/linein.html

And if its two djs, perhaps add Ableton Link plugin (available in Extensions) so they are both beat synced to eachother
But I guess the "streaming PC" is just there to the streaming workload perhaps

Thanks for your help Rune...problem solved!

发表时间 Sun 08 Nov 20 @ 7:26 pm
Tantrix wrote :
Nailed it! That was the issue! Thank you so much. I totally forgot that you can have numerous outputs on the controller. I used Virtual Audio Cable as the 2nd output. You rock man thx again.

Remember you don't actually need Virtual Audio Cable. If you can use any other dummy output, you can use that as well.
Normally VAC helps you get audio into applications that can only read input devices, but OBS can actually read output devices as well, so that's why you don't need VAC specifically.

发表时间 Mon 09 Nov 20 @ 9:41 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)