快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Button/Hotkey-Mapping: "Searching TITLE"

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

For each song in the browser there is a VDJ menu to open (right click) and select the line "Search for similar songs".

It is noticeable that this will find results in combination of ARTIST and TITLE, but the "(remixer-addition in brackets)" is NOT taken into account!
The programming there is probably such that everything in (brackets) is ignored in the search progress.

Task definition:
Create exactly such a Seaching-Script ONLY for TITLE for the customerbutton/hotkey that is listed ONLY by title (without artist) and WITHOUT (the remixer entries).

发表时间 Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 4:50 pm
You can make a custom button with the action:

get_browsed_song "title" & param_cast & search

发表时间 Wed 28 Oct 20 @ 6:30 pm
Hi,
DJRune
an interesting script, certainly good from the beginning, but does not yet fulfill the task:
Everyone knows "Insomnia - Faithless".
There are countless variations of it.
Insomnia (Radio Edit)
Insomnia (monster mix)
Insomnia (Tuff Remix)
Insomnia (Moody Mix) etc.
The task now is to mark ONE of these titles in the browser, operate the "TITLE-SEACH-BUTTON" and then have ALL VARIATIONS in the list.
If e.g. "Insomnia (Radio Edit)" is selected for the search function, the result is currently always
"Insomnia (Radio Edit)"

So the task is, not to manually remove the "(Radio Edit)", i.e. the "string in brackets, including the brackets themselves" when searching for "Insomnia", but to suppress it AUTOMATICALLY, i.e. using a skipt command, and then find ALL variants in the result list:
Insomnia (Radio Edit)
Insomnia (monster mix)
Insomnia (Tuff Remix)
Insomnia (Moody Mix)
etc.
I think that a solution to this problem will bring a lot of benefits.

发表时间 Wed 04 Nov 20 @ 9:37 pm
do you have getRemixWhenParsingFilenames on in settings?

That will put the remix name in its own column in the browser, and the above suggested button only search title, without remix name

发表时间 Wed 04 Nov 20 @ 10:38 pm
Hi,
This setting writes ADDITIONALLY into the field REMIX in the TAG when ON (REMIX) or [REMIX] is set after the song has been read in!
So I can NOT separate the brackets as I wrote.
VDJ does it with the MENU command: Search for similar songs.
So the (REMIX) or [REMIX] is suppressed for the search!
(But in the search-window INTERPRET & TITLE will be shown)
TITLE should suffice.
Maybe someone else has an idea after all.

发表时间 Mon 16 Nov 20 @ 8:03 pm
You can write a C++ plugin that will clean up the params variable and remove everything in the ( ) and [ ] before it will be sent to the search field.

发表时间 Mon 16 Nov 20 @ 11:07 pm
Hi Monty,
interesting, certainly target-oriented approach.
Since I can't program C++, the effort is not estimable for a positive result.
If someone could take over the programming of this search string for a CustomerButton I would be really happy.

> Take the title [(REMIX)]
> Find the brackets (*) / [*]
> delete contents of the brackets and the brackets as well
> Put titles in the search window

发表时间 Wed 18 Nov 20 @ 9:22 pm
Simply turn on getRemixWhenParsingFilename in settings..

Thats what it does, it takes [..] and (...) and parse it out of title, and put it in remix field in browser instead.

And if not all songs are, try ctrl+a to select some songs, right-click and choose "batch=>Reload tags"
Or right-click and open tag editor and edit those few songs that getRemix didnt already fix

发表时间 Wed 18 Nov 20 @ 9:39 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)