快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: How to change color of text track played - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
about "browsed_song color=''" : you are right, it works, this is a non common feature ^^

as a query : this is equivalent to browsed_song color 'COLOR' ?
as an action : this is equivalent to browsed_song color 'COLOR'

both scripts have an issue : last track does not reset color if not played but previoulsy set: corrected one
browser_window 'songs' ? browser_scroll top & repeat_start 'tracks' 50ms & get_text `get_browsed_song 'alreadyplayed' 'yes' ? get_text 'darkyellow' : get_text 'none'` & param_cast text & browsed_song 'color' & browser_scroll bottom ? repeat_stop 'tracks' : browser_scroll +1 :

发表时间 Sun 01 Nov 20 @ 10:17 am
aaahhh.. you are right about the last track problem, thanks. I suspected the same but thought "who plays the last track anyway, why bother" :)

发表时间 Sun 01 Nov 20 @ 3:59 pm
look in history and click on the date as it gives you all the tracks you have played if you can't remember what tracks you have played that's what i do

发表时间 Mon 02 Nov 20 @ 6:44 pm
My whole point was to NOT look at the computer screen. I would like to stick to controller screens as much as possible while playing live, hence the need for played track color. If I would like to keep looking at laptop screen then there is a crossed-over played icon that is distinctive enough.

发表时间 Mon 02 Nov 20 @ 6:49 pm
So you're using a controller with a screen? This is the first time you've mentioned it.

It would have helped everyone if you had told us when you first posted, three days ago.

发表时间 Mon 02 Nov 20 @ 7:10 pm
OP wrote " since I do not change the color of the played tracks, I cannot know just by looking at the controller screen which track has already been played". I assumed we are still discussing the same topic here. Sorry, could have been more specific.

发表时间 Tue 03 Nov 20 @ 4:35 pm
I did say this is the first time that you mentioned it.

发表时间 Tue 03 Nov 20 @ 5:17 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)