快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Cue button illumination

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

speng1PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Hello. Im in the process of mapping my DDJ 1000 and the issue I have is when I change the cue button mapping to Pause_stop, the cue light wont illuminate. How can I get it to light up as before . Ive noticed, with certain commands, it wont illuminate. Thanks in advance.

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 7:57 pm
if they are "on" (illuminate) depends a bit on whats the logic of the command/action used.

The play action probably only lights up the button if song is playing. And blinks on pause.

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 8:46 pm
Thanks for your reply. Yes I understand. Was just wondering if any way to illuminate it no matter what the command.

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 8:56 pm
speng1 wrote :
Thanks for your reply. Yes I understand. Was just wondering if any way to illuminate it no matter what the command.

yeah you can use the action ON to turn on light, and OFF to turn off

on & play_pause

Or make some logic to it if you prefer :

pause? off & play_pause : on & play_pause
or
down ? on & play_pause : off

etc etc. Depends on what you want

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 9:19 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
speng1 wrote :

yeah you can use the action ON to turn on light, and OFF to turn off

on & play_pause

Or make some logic to it if you prefer :

pause? off & play_pause : on & play_pause
or
down ? on & play_pause : off

etc etc. Depends on what you want

Hey thanks so much. Just did it, it works great. I'll remember this command for next time.

发表时间 Sat 05 Sep 20 @ 9:50 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Usually controller buttons come with separate keys for their Leds.
So if you have a key named PLAY, there should be a KEY named as LED_PLAY.
Most of times these LED_keys are not assigned with a specific action, but follow the status of the action assigned to the related button key. So if you dont find these in the lst with the assigned keys, you can click on the Key Drop down and get a list with all the mapping keys (assigned and unassigned), then choose the one you want and assign an action.
If you want a different behavior for the led, best is to leave the button with the default action, and modify/add the action to the LED_key.
E.g.
PLAY action :
play_pause

LED_PLAY action :
play

which will make the LED to be on when playing and off when not.

发表时间 Sun 06 Sep 20 @ 11:18 am
Thanks for that explanation much appreciated. Could you give me one more example. I'd like to change the beat sync button to led on and the command play_sync. What would the exact command be for that please so that that light stays on ?

发表时间 Fri 11 Sep 20 @ 4:14 pm
I just did it. I changed the led sync command to play and now it works. Thanks again.

发表时间 Fri 11 Sep 20 @ 4:17 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)