快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Can't hear the

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi guys

I've just purchased a small Behringer XENYX 302USB external mixer in the hope of being able to broadcast my weekly radio shows when it is impossible to gwet back to my "proper" studio at home.

At present however the audio and microphone are working great but I still can't seem to figure out how to "cue" the next track without the audio going out over the "main mix"?

Any suggestions on how to fix this issue would be most greatfully recieved

I have uploaded a "pic" of my current configuration

Thanks

DJ Gaz

发表时间 Sat 29 Aug 20 @ 1:45 pm
You can't use the 302 to provide a separate stereo master and cue signal over USB. The USB audio input is just stereo.

The 302 isn't designed for DJs, so it isn't capable of "master & headphones" or external mixer configs. Simply too basic, not enough channels.

Where does the Photon Fader (that you've not mentioned) come into it?

发表时间 Sat 29 Aug 20 @ 2:00 pm
Hi there

Thank you for your "prompt" reply

I can probably get by without cueing as I'm not doing any beat mixing or anything complicated just playing one or two songs then a bit of talking then some more songs.

I'm a bit dissapointed about the cueing but I should have maybe done my homework a little better first instead of making an impulse buy :(

What sort of "budget" type mixer would you recomend for my needs?

Also the Photon Fader appeared when I installed the 302usb so it must be part of that device?

Kind regards

DJ Gaz

发表时间 Sat 29 Aug 20 @ 2:25 pm

发表时间 Sat 29 Aug 20 @ 2:51 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)