快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Help with Script for Custom Button or Controler Mapped Button to Change Pitch per Deck

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Would like to create a button (either Custom Button or remap a controller button) that when held increases the pitch at a specified rate and keeps that new pitch(speed) when released.

I would like a button that would slowly move the BPM away from the Native BPM at a specified speed.

Example: A track is playing on Deck A at 128 BPM .. and would like to slowly raise it to 130 BPM, so that it will more closely match the 132 BPM track on deck B, (not playing deck) so when I sync deck B the 2 will be more evenly modified from their native speeds, ie both at 130BPMs.

I can create button with this script:
 pitch_bend +1% 500ms 

which will increase pitch by 1% over 500ms when the button is held ...... this button(script) does NOT change the value of the BPM displayed by the software (you can hear it change), and when released the BPM returns to the original BPM that it was playing at. (and if sync is pressed on Deck B, Deck B will sync to the displayed BPM (128) on Deck A, not the increased BPM (130) created while depressed)

-----------------------------
Part B (2nd question)

Along the same lines is there way to create button that when pushed would increase (or decrease) the BPM, by 1% on that deck instantaneously ?

Example: Track is playing at 100 BPM pressing the button once would change the BPM to 101 BPM.

Thank you for your help

PS: related info

---------------------
currently built into VDJ:
if the Pitch is NOT at the tracks native BPM, then you can have the BPM return to the Native BPM at a rate set by an options parameter pitchResetSpeed

Would like to create button that does the same thing but moves the BPM away from the native BPM.
-----------------------

发表时间 Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 7:18 am
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
pitch +0.81%

pitch -0.81%

OR
pitch +1%

pitch -1%

发表时间 Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 7:40 am
Thank you, that works amazingly.... for making the instantaneous pitch change (Part B).

Again many thanks

发表时间 Fri 07 Aug 20 @ 7:47 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)