快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: High Memory / CPU VDJ2021

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I've only noticed this since upgrading to 2021, but the memory and CPU on both my laptop and desktop almost max at 100% when loading a track, be that from the network or local. It's painfully slow.

Anyone else having this issue?

Thanks, Bruce

发表时间 Wed 29 Jul 20 @ 12:26 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
The new stems feature indeed uses more memory.
If your computer is too old for this, you can turn it off by setting the mathEngine option to disabled.

发表时间 Wed 29 Jul 20 @ 12:35 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Old pc or not (ony CPU load change), for me VDJ 2021 is using 600..650 MB when empty and one time almost the same per video track loaded on a deck
without math engine its 200..250 MB
The only thing is memory usage is constantly growing by 24..32 Ko as long as a track is loaded (played or not) but released as soon track is unloaded

发表时间 Wed 29 Jul 20 @ 1:11 pm
Thanks Adion, I turned that setting off and it made a huge difference. I'd add, that my laptop is i7, 16Gb and SSD; so no slouch; but it's not rapid when loading. I know this is very new, so no doubt changes will be made :)

Thanks for the prompt responses.

Bruce

发表时间 Thu 30 Jul 20 @ 10:30 am
Why spend money on computers with decent specs. SSD’s and i7s etc then not use the power of that machine?? 100% CPU usage for a matter of seconds if not going to hurt you machine. That’s what it’s designed for.

发表时间 Thu 30 Jul 20 @ 12:13 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)