快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Go to the last folder-Button

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello,
On the left side of the sidebar there is a button with the function:
"Go to the last folder".

A SECOND step-time searching in the directory tree or somewhere else will make THIS function lose its value - you have to find the starting point again.

My wish that it becomes possible to follow MORE than ONLY ONE STEP BACK.

Often when searching for a certain title, you have to click on a number of folders, playlists, favorites etc. to find it.

In this case, however, tracing is sometimes extremely difficult.

My suggestion would be to go to the last folder by right-clicking on "Fix the current situation" and every further "click through the directory structure will be saved" (e.g. up to 9 steps).
Then you can either click on this button to go back EVERY single step to the ACTUAL starting point or by "DOUBLE-CLICK" directly, without any intermediate steps.

I find the ONE step backwards too short.

发表时间 Mon 29 Jun 20 @ 6:42 pm
Agree. This function is:
* Useless, because its just one step in the history memory
* Useless, because, it has lost the sort criteria, if you step in again
* Useless, because, the same song is not marked again, you need to scroll and search it again

发表时间 Tue 30 Jun 20 @ 6:38 am
Please, you're missing the point.
Yes, STRAIGHT BECAUSE the history memory saves ONLY ONCE and no further steps, jumping back to an initial folder (Filter folder, VirtualDJ folder, Favorites folder, Sidelist, Automix, Samplerlist, Karaoke etc.) is not possible after several search steps.
This has nothing to do with the song itself!
I just want to be able to get back to "THE initial configuration of the browser window" BEFORE the search.

Please think again how this can be realized.

发表时间 Wed 08 Jul 20 @ 1:38 pm
> This has nothing to do with the song itself!
> I just want to be able to get back to "THE initial configuration of the browser window" BEFORE the search.

Just think about why this button will be pressed. You are looking and scrolling thru the list or you are "organizing" the list. In the middle of the list you have to take a look to something else. After that you want go back to the position where you was before. But, if the position is lost and the browser begins at the top, then you need to scroll down and search the position where you were before. You dont want to see all the songs again, which you have seen some seconds before. You want continue your work where you have leaved the list -> in this case in the middle of the list.

发表时间 Sun 30 Aug 20 @ 1:32 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
there is no "undo" / "redo" list any where in VDJ, this mislabelling "last folder" to go to previous folder is an exception

implementing a "back page" button as any (file or web...) browser would be top
even it forget the previously selected file, but that would be a fine addition as well

发表时间 Sun 30 Aug 20 @ 2:08 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)