快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Stems

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Let me tell ya, this right here, brings a new level to crowd participation. Cutting the beat or vocal at the right time when the crowd is singing along with track....yoooooo...last night we broke the floor..lol.

发表时间 Sat 27 Jun 20 @ 5:46 pm
You're lucky to be doing gigs. Still social distancing here, with no music venues open.

发表时间 Sat 27 Jun 20 @ 5:51 pm
groovindj wrote :
You're lucky to be doing gigs. Still social distancing here, with no music venues open.

Private...no club, not really a gig. Just some friends out in the country. Maybe 40 of us...

发表时间 Sat 27 Jun 20 @ 6:55 pm
Yea I know but our family land is so far in the country we don't think they coming out there.
Look up stoval NC....lol

发表时间 Sat 27 Jun 20 @ 8:43 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
Let me tell ya, this right here, brings a new level to crowd participation. Cutting the beat or vocal at the right time when the crowd is singing along with track....yoooooo...last night we broke the floor..lol.

The vocal knob is perfect for that ;-)
Previously having to cut the music out, no more :)

发表时间 Sun 28 Jun 20 @ 1:41 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
Djratedxxx919 wrote :

The vocal knob is perfect for that ;-)
Previously having to cut the music out, no more :)

Don't understand

发表时间 Sun 28 Jun 20 @ 1:50 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :

Don't understand

For "sing-along".. popular thing, usually DJ would turn down the music then, to be able for the crowd to sing.
With vocal stems, you can achieve this much better, without cutting out the music that much or at all ;-)

发表时间 Sun 28 Jun 20 @ 2:02 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)