快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Stems doesn't turn off.

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Greetings,'

Stems is quite excellent. One issue thourh. It runs great and I have fun with it. But it doesn't turn off when set to off. Toggle switch set to off. Load song. Tweak knobs. Effects still work. Reboot VDJ. Load song. Stems still in same position. INSTR turned off. Song playing with no instrumentation. Check switches. All are off.

You need to manually set knobs to zero to get normal sound. It would be nice to be able turn off the effect.

Anyone else have this issue?

发表时间 Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 8:13 am
When set to off? How are you "setting it to off"? What switch are you toggling?

If you're talking about the pads, they don't turn the processing on /off. They're just for easily switching between the stems.

To turn it off, you have to select 'disabled' from the EQ control panel. Or you can disable the math processing from the config.

发表时间 Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 8:20 am
Two ways to turn it off. Which do not work.

One is on the drop down window with toggle the switch left or right. Left for off.

Or when the Stems effect is on the screen, and the green dot does the On/Off.

My Stems is always on.

发表时间 Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 8:44 am
My previous post tells you how to turn it off.

It seems you're talking about the effects drop down. You can turn off the stems effect plugin from there, yes.

发表时间 Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 8:50 am
Well as long as I have all the knobs zeroed I don't have to go into any other procedure. Thanks for the tip thouogh.

The drop down effects list has the horizontal toggle in the left column, along with all the other effects. When it's switched, it also greens on or off the button on the effect window. Hit the effect window button on and off, and it makes the toggle switch go on and off. They are tied together.

But when turn off, the effect is still active. Hope you see this as a little bug. And a fix in a future release. Thanks.

发表时间 Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 9:02 am
Ah yes, I see what you mean now. Once the parameter knobs on the effect plugin are turned, switching the effect off doesn't disable the processing.

发表时间 Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 9:17 am
Yes. Thank you.

发表时间 Sun 21 Jun 20 @ 9:37 am
wish they wouldn't add rubbish like this if you've been mixing for along time you know what to do with the eq settings, please stop putting these crap things in the program.

发表时间 Thu 05 Nov 20 @ 6:50 pm
i like it very much and i am Dj for over 40 years ;-)

发表时间 Fri 06 Nov 20 @ 8:37 am
simon wilkinson wrote :
wish they wouldn't add rubbish like this if you've been mixing for along time you know what to do with the eq settings, please stop putting these crap things in the program.

If fairness Simon they are only 'crap' if you don't like them - some people do. At least your given a choice and nothing forces you to use them. Personally I'm with you though I'm happy with just the EQ's when mixing

发表时间 Sun 08 Nov 20 @ 12:30 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)