快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Copying Playlist

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm trying to copy the songs on a playlist to a folder so I can put the songs on a CD or Flashdrive. I select all, then right click and choose File Operations, copy to...and choose a folder to copy to. My problem is that this copy method puts a track number first, before the Artist and Title of the song. This makes it hard is several ways, I can't alphabetize the list, and it displays the track number along with the song artist and title. Is there a way to copy songs without the track number showing? I searched through the settings, but I couldn't find anything that was customizable in that area. Am I missing something?

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 20 @ 2:22 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
right click the playlist & "export to..."

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 20 @ 6:19 am
locodog wrote :

It seems work but Is there any way to export hot cues too?

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 20 @ 1:17 pm

Sorry, but I don't see that option, in either the playlist or the sidelist. I'm using VJ-8, maybe I should upgrade?

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 20 @ 1:19 pm
Right click the playlist in the folder view, left side of the browser.

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 20 @ 2:01 pm
Billmann wrote :
I'm using VJ-8, maybe I should upgrade?

There's no maybe about it, you definitely should, we're on 8.4 now.

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 20 @ 2:08 pm
"Right click the playlist in the folder view, left side of the browser." That just copies the playlist file (*.m3u). I'm trying to actually copy the song files (*mp3) without the track number being the first thing in the new file name. Example: 'Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall.mp3' becomes '026 - Pink Floyd - Another Brick in the Wall.mp3' when copied, with 026 being the track number in VDJ. I guess I could go through the whole list and delete the track number, but I am hoping there is an easier way. P.S. I have VDJ 8.2.

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 20 @ 7:47 pm
Billmann wrote :
I have VDJ 8.2.

8.4 is current, update. From users, you're only going to get solutions for recent builds, between us we remember all of current script, all of current skinning but we can't remember when a function was added [especially when years have passed].
Your issue is a wish that was granted [a while back, but not sure if it was 8.2] so you need to update.

发表时间 Thu 11 Jun 20 @ 8:23 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)