快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Multicamara plugin.. Are working with the same model?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I have a problems with the mutli camara plugin, I have 4 camaras 2 diferent models are working OK, but, 2 the same model.( logitech C902) only works one.
at the windows 10 show up the 4 camaras, at the same time, in the list of virtual too. but only check on of them.

whats is the solution to ger the 2 camaras working. (logitech c920)

发表时间 Fri 29 May 20 @ 6:38 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Do the camera's in the drop-down to add the camera have the exact same name?

发表时间 Fri 29 May 20 @ 6:39 am
Yes ..of course, display 2 with the same name buy only I cant activate only one

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 20 @ 5:55 am
If they both have the same name, how can the computer tell them apart? I think you have to rename them, can you put a 2 at the end of the name? Maybe C920-2?

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 20 @ 6:52 am
I don't think you can rename camera's, so it's something we'll have to fix on the virtualdj side.

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 20 @ 6:59 am
Great, now that I know that's not the solution, I will wait because I am adding a second camera, with the same name. Actually, I may solve my problem, by getting a different video capture device for the second camera. I'm using 2 Sony EVI-D70 cameras, and they require a capture device. maybe that will trick the computer.

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 20 @ 7:14 am
I think the issue is with the OS rather than VDJ. The OS is like "Who's ever going to need two webcams on the same computer?"...

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 20 @ 7:40 am
Not really, the OS is perfectly capable of using multiple camera's with the same name.
Even in VirtualDJ it should already work fine if you use the knob to select the camera.
Only the multicam feature currently remembers which camera's are selected based on their name, and that would cause the second camera not to be usable in this case.

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 20 @ 8:38 am
TellyMedia adds an identifier to cameras with the same name. Like: Logitech c905 1, Logitech c905 2, etc. and clearly listed. That is so you can tell what camera you are dealing with. The problem comes from the interfacing software and not the OS.

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 20 @ 12:54 pm
Hi,
Try one by one. Im sure the problem is not the camera, what about the current on usb ports, try a powered external hub , may be

Something similar happend to me when i tried a external mic and a camera last week on the same hub

Good Luck
GK

发表时间 Sat 06 Jun 20 @ 5:46 pm
Adion wrote :
Not really, the OS is perfectly capable of using multiple camera's with the same name.
Even in VirtualDJ it should already work fine if you use the knob to select the camera.
Only the multicam feature currently remembers which camera's are selected based on their name, and that would cause the second camera not to be usable in this case.

Totally Agree, I hope they solve it soon

发表时间 Sat 06 Jun 20 @ 6:17 pm
Now i see the update , !!

BUILD 5872 (2020-06-08)

-Support for multiple cameras with same name

Thx
I got a lot to learn...

发表时间 Mon 08 Jun 20 @ 7:10 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)